Coming Into The World

Hi Guys!This story is about a Pharaoh Foal called Pharaoh's Legacy.

Dam:Untouched Talent

Sire:American Pharaoh

January 1st,2017 12:38 a.m.

As my mom gives one last push,I fall out of my mother and into the stall me and my mom will share for the next 6 months,here at Ashford Stud.As i fall out,I can't see,but I can hear a voice,and then my mothers voice,as she nudges me away from her a bit so that she can get up.i move away from her a bit,and I can hear the straw shuffling as she climbs onto her swollen legs.She turns towards me,and I pull me eyes open for the very first time.I'm in a pretty big stall,all brown wood with black bars so that my mom can stick her head out.My mom starts licking up the afterbirth,just as I climb onto my long,wobbly legs.I immediately fall down,but after a few more trys,I walk over to my mom and start sucking.

The Morning 7:30 a.m.

"Good Morning little one!" I hear a very excited little girl say.

"Your gonna scare him Emily!"A man says,wearing white tight pants,and a blue and yellow shirt.

"Now,now Victor,we're all excited to see Pharaoh's first foal,aren't we?"A deep male voice says.

"Who's Pharaoh mommy?"I ask,looking up towards where my mom stands.

"He's your father Legacy,and that's your name,Pharaoh's Legacy,but we all call you Legacy"

"Ok mommy!" I answer loudly.

Who can guess what Victor's last name is,and what he is to American Pharaoh?

Bye Guys!Vote,comment,and also,im putting my other story on holdfor a while,you guys can PM me if you want to adopt it!Its called How can i live without you?