Going Away From Mom

I'm 6 months old now.Smoke said that means they're   gonna "wean" me.When I asked what that means,he said that means I'm gonna come live in his pasture,because he's already been "weaned".So today is the day.My owner,the one with the deep voice who's name I learned is Jake,walks in to our stall and puts a halter on my mom and leads her out.When I try to follow,Victor holds me back,while he talks to me to calm me down.He then slides a halter on my small head and leads me out to the pasture that me,Smoke,who is Winning Colors great-great-great-grandson,a Secretariat great-great-great-grandson called I'm Back or Blackie,as hes a solid black,and also a Northern Dancer great-great-great-grandson called I'm Still Dancing,or Dancer.So basically I'm the only one who isn't a 3 greats generation full of champs.But that really doesn't matter.I haven't ever seen Blackie or Dancer before,and they haven't seen me.But apparently I look a lot like my dad,I even have his star,and I'm a bay.So when I walk in the pasture Smoke says "Hey!"

"Hey!" I yell back.As soon as the two colts spot me they charge straight towards me an immediately want to race me as I'm Pharoah's son.

Blackie pranced up to me and said "My grandpa beat your dad!"

"And my dad was the very first horse ever to win the Grand Slam,and beat your grandpas time once"I reply.

"Fine."he states as he turns and walks away.

A couple seconds later we spot my dad walking along the pasture fence with Smoke and Dancer's dads.We all gallop over,me easily pulling in front,and we slide to a stop at the fence.When our dads turn around,we all say hi.Smokes dad is called Just Like Fire and his moms name is Floating Away.Dancers dad is I'll Always Dance and his mom is All Fall Down.And obviously mine are American Pharoah and Untouched Talent.We all ended up racing along the fence.