Seeing The World

3 weeks later

         As a groom puts something my mom calls a halter on my moms head,I'm investigating the commotion outside.A bay stallion with a star is tossing his head outside of the barn.The groom leads my mother out and as soon as the stallion  sees and smells me and my mom he charges full speed towards us.My mom quickly pushes me behind her,as the stallion slides to a stop.

"Let me see my son!"the stallion roars.

"Why should I Pharoah?"my mom yells.

The stallion looks back at me and says to my mom "What's his name at least?".

"Pharoah's Legacy" my mom replies.

The stallion smiles and grins at me,just as a groom runs up and grabs his halter.

"Well,I'll see you later!"he says as he's lead away.

The other groom leads my mom to a pasture,with lots of other foals in it.I immediately gallop over to a chestnut colt standing to a bay mare.

"Hi!What's your name?"I ask the colt.

"Ummm it's Up In Smoke but everybody calls me Smoke"the colt replies nervously.

"Oh,I'm Pharoah's Legacy"I say.When I say that everyone in a 100 foot radius looks over at me and i can hear gasps,grins,and chatter quickly starting.Just as I say that the bay stallion my mom called Pharoah trots over to the other side of the fence.Everyone runs over to him but he looks directly at me.

"Do you know who I am?"the stallion asked.

"No"I reply in a weak voice in case hes gonna punish me.

"I'm your dad"he answers.

And that sets off all of the foals and they all run over to me yelling at me to race them to see if they can beat a "Pharoah" foal.

Guys i know  its short but I am gonna update quite often but with short chapters.