Chapter Two: Mate...

~Aurora

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Zeus and I both freezing, slowly turned around to see who had caught us right in the act. I didn't recognize him but apparently Zeus did.

"Noah," Zeus practically spat out. The man, Noah, had a wild untamed head of brown hair, light warm brown eyes, and was pretty attractive in Aurora's opinion.

"Zeus," Noah said politely nodding his head before his gaze turned to Aurora. "Who's this?"

"Don't look at her, she had nothing to do with this, I am the one who's responsible." Zeus growled standing in front of me, blocking my view of Noah. Who chuckled softly at Zeus' actions.

"Does somebody have a girlfriend, or better yet your Mate?" Noah questioned Zeus, his eyebrow quirking up ward.

"I doesn't matter soon reinforcements and the Alpha will be here any minute and kill you and your Freak Alpha." Noah's eyes darkened at Zeus' last words but he closed his eyes and a few seconds opened them and they were his normal color once again.

"Your Father a little preoccupied right now. A little present from Jason. Who by the way would love to see you." Noah said, wiping the angry expression off and smiling.

Large men emerged from the trees behind Noah, walking to stand behind Noah. They were all half naked with only a pair of shorts on. Noah's smile dropped and he smirked at Zeus. "Get them,"

The men lunged at Zeus and me, who attempted to try and scramble out of the way. Two men grabbed Zeus pulling him across the field, but only one man was needed to hold me. I was no match for this man who was three times the size of me.

He pulled me across the field following the guys who were struggling to restrain Zeus. Soon we reached the center of the field where Alpha Jason was with some of his other men. Zeus and I were forced to our knees our hands restrained behind our backs.

I quickly scanned the crowd around us and searched for Nathan, wanting to know he wasn't hurt or injured in any way. I hadn't seen him since this morning, and it worries me that I couldn't see him.

"Well, if it isn't our favorite young Alpha to be." Alpha Jason spoke, his voice creating shivers up and down my spine. The field was silent except for the sound of Alpha Jason's voice.

"Piss off," Zeus spat at Alpha Jason while I kept my head down. I was terrified of Alpha Jason I had heard many stories over the years, of how he was merciless, and killing was just a hobby to him. Nathan's parents said he was one of the cruelest things to walk this earth.

"Now that's no way to treat an old friend."  Alpha Jason said before Aurora could hear Alpha Jason walk towards her.

"Is this another one of your many hoe's?" Alpha Jason asked, making Zeus growl loudly. I bit my tongue wanting to lash out at this Alpha Jason, to me he seemed like another spoiled Alpha that always got his way.

"Leave her out of this! This is between you and me!" Zeus growled out, struggling to get out of the two men's grip.

"Oh, I think she has every right." Jason says before I saw his feet position himself right in front of me. "What do you think Love?"

Alpha Jason's hand roughly smacked my cheek to the side, it wasn't enough to hurt me, just enough to spook me. At the touch of his hand a burst of pleasurable energy erupted and I gasped in shock.