Part 1 ~ Stranger

I sat lazily on my couch watching 'Teen Wolf', damn i love this TV serie, and after 8 episodes, damn i know, a lot right?, I turned back to watching some TV. I switched through chanels to find something interesting but NO, just shit.

Gossip, switch.

Series that I don't like at all, switch.

News...

"There was another hit from gangs around town, rumors say the unknown members from the gang named Shad-".

Switch.

TV is so boring these days. Ugh. I turned the TV off and decided to take a shower before I go to work.

So let me introduce you myself. I'm Allison Diamond, i am 18 and live in New York in my own apartment, since my graduation from High School and my parents aren't always home. My father is a well known businessman and my mother always follows around like his assistant. I am an only child and live on my own, funny right? But No I love my parents and they do too but since I'm old enough and can work, I make my own money to pay my apartment but it's not that my dad doesn't give me money, he does and I thank him for it but I can take care of my self. My apartment isn't very big and luxurious like others childs homes who have mommys and daddys money, I'm not a spoiled brat. Ha! I know you think what am I doing living alone, don't i have friends? Well let me tell you this NO, i don't like back stabbers and don't want to be reminded of my past. Ohh, that's another story but I don't want to open wounds now, do I?

So I currently walked out of the house fresh and ready for work, my house isn't far from work, only a 5 minute ride. I jumped in my car, a black hellcat, man I love my car, ohhh my daddy bought my car for my 18 birthday, so yeah, why not? I can have a fancy car at least, ha! I drove down the rode passing by the neighborhood and the shops until i arrived at work and parked in the front of the little diner. Yeah diner I know, now you are wondering, why does the daughter of a businessman work at a job like that?, well I didn't want to work with mom and dad and after High School I wanted something easy like that and so you know i like working as a waitress, it's fine by me.

I entered the diner and the smell of burgers and fries hit my nose. "Hey Caroline." i greeted the old lady with a warm smile which she returned. She is like 60 or so but doesn't look that old, she has gray hair and glasses on but actualy works really hard. She is kind to me when i have trouble and I really like her.

"Hey sweetheart. How was your morning?" she asked politely.

"Fine." i smiled at her and disappeared to the rest room to change. 

My shift was from 6p.m. till 2a.m., I work always late but i don't have a problem with that. The diner is until 2a.m. open, when my shift finishes. I prefer to work at that time to make it easier for Caroline.

I walked out and started to serve tables. Today we had a lot of work and now it was 11p.m. and there weren't a lot of people in the diner. Some were sitting on the bar drinking coffee since they work late, others eating or reading a paper. I work here almost 2 weeks and I already know most of the people, they are all nice to me expept for a couple of kids from my school. Ugh..i hate them, but i can't do anything, i can't lose my temper or else i will lose my job. Anyways.

I heard the door bell ring from the entrance and looked at the clock, it was 1a.m. One hour till I finish my job. Yay! I walked over to table 5 and there were 3 men with business suits.

"Hello. Have you decided what you would like to order?" i asked politely. I'm getting nervous around this guys, they looked really serious. They didn't looked at me, they had their eyes on the menu. One of them snapped his head at me. 

"Sure, three burgers with fries and coffee." he smiled at me. He had green eyes, sharp jawline, earings and black hair, he should be a freaking model. He had tattoos at his hands and knuckles. What type of businessman has those kind of tattoos?

I was about to ask what kind of coffee. "Black." one of them said but didn't look at me. I nodded and left to take the order to Caroline. I sat down on a stool and was facing the kitchen as i looked over to Caroline as she was making the order and felt eyes on my back. I shifted awkwardly in my seat and just when I was about to turn my head, Caroline came with the burgers and the fries. I took them and went over and placed them on their table. 

Another guy snapped his head up to look at me and smiled showing his white teeth. He had a sharp jawline and earings too, but he had one on his nose too. He had shorter hair than the first one and dyed blonde, and chocolate brown eyes. He looks like a model too. Damn. "Thanks!" he said and turned to his burger.

I went back to get 3 cups and the coffee and went back to their table and placed them down. I started to pour them coffee until I served the one I haven't seen his face clearly, he snapped his eyes to my hand and narrowed his eyes and tilt his head slighly to the right. I shifted awkwardly and he looked slowly up at me. Damn, my feet went jelly. His green-brown eyes looked at me like he could look in my soul. He had a sharp jawline and you can see his cheek bones really clear. He had a hard face and his eyes flashed with curiosity but within seconds his face turned into an ice cold stare, his eyes emotionless. His hair was light brown almost blonde and it was slid back. His hands and knuckles covered in ink, tattoos crowled up his whole neck. 

"Enjoy." i said shyly and left. I cursed under my breath for acting shy. Damn I got goosebumps. They all look like freaking models. But the last one was something else, he is very mysterious. He definitely has a story to tell.

I sat on the stool and looked at what he was looking at my hands. I turned them and looked at my knuckles. God I forgot to clean the blood after practice. 

~

This the beginning of the story. I know it's not much but i promise if you keep reading it will get more funny and there will be more action. Enjoy.