Part 29 ~ Nightmare

I returned to the balcony seeing the guys chating. They snapped their heads at me when they heard me.

"What did he tell you?" Tyler spoke first.

"Did he kiss you?" Alec smiled goofily.

"I will kill him if he hurt you mentally or physically." Sean looked at me serious.

"BOYS!" i yelled for their attention. I hate it when they bombard me with questions. They shut up immediately and looked frightened.

I told them everything and they started to cheers and tell me i'm stupid for not telling him something good to fight for.

"Oh give me some space, it's not easy for me." i said and they nodded knowing what i mean.

After a while of chating, i decided to sleep since i was exhausted. The guys slept in the other 3 rooms and I in mine. 

Dream

I opened up my eyes and all i could see was darkness. 

"Hello?" i said but no answer. A small light switched on and someone walked out of the dark. I couldn't see his face though. I tried to stand up but i couldn't. I lowered my head to my feet, they were tied up. My hands too. What is going on?

"Who are you? Where am I?" i said panicking. 

I only heared laughter. He didn't talk but then he stopped and some lights from beside me switched on. I turned my head at their direction and gasped at the view. They were all there. All of them. My parents, my brother, even Tyler, Alec and Hunter. I started to freak out.

"Let them go!" i screamed but he didn't answer. He went over to them and some other guys showed up behind him. They started hurting my family and friends. I screamed, i trashed around but nothing. I couldn't do anything.

I cried and cried, begged for their lifes. I told them to let them go and take me. Nothing worked. I was living my biggest nightmare. I couldn't stop screaming although my neck hurt so much. Nobody was here to help us, no one came to the rescue. We were helpless. 

End of dream.

Hunter's P.o.V.

I was exhausted, i just wanted to go to bed. I entered my house but then my phone ringed. Who is calling at 2 a.m. ? I saw the caller I.D., it was Tyler.

I picked it up and all i could hear was screaming. What the fuck is going on?

"She won't stop screaming. We can't wake her up." he screaming in fear. I immediately started panicking. 

"Is she hurt?" i asked quickly as i jumped in my car. 

"She doesn't stop screaming in her sleep." he said and the line was cut. 

After 5 minutes i was outside her house and rang the bell. I could hear the screams from outside. Within seconds the door opened by Alec and i rushed to where the screams came. 

I saw her on her bed screaming and crying. Sean and Tyler hold her from each side down while she was trushing around trying to jerk off of their hands. Cold sweat was dripping down my forehead, while i was probably getting pale like a ghost. 

I kneeled down at her, she was sweating, hair on her face, tears rolling unstopable.

"Allison wake up. Please wake up." i said shaking her from her shoulders. Nothing.

"We tried everything, shaking her, pouring water on her. Even slapping her." Alec said and my blood boiled.

"Who the fuck slapped her?" i screamed at him and he pointed at Sean. I grabbed Sean from his colar and slammed him on the wall. I was about to slap him too but Tyler screamed.

"GUYS! Blood, she got blood on her mouth." he said pulling his hair pacing around the room.

"She is bitting her tongue." Alec said and our eyes widened.

I rushed over to her and shook her. "Allison wake up." i said but instead she stopped moving her head right and left, and started screaming again. 

"ALLISON!" i screamed holding her face in my hands. Her eyes shot open immediately filled with fear. It broke my heart to see her like this. I hugged her tight and she started crying in my arms. I woke her up, she woke up because of me. I can't believe this. 

"Shh, it was just a nightmare." i whispered in her ear to calm her down.

She backed away a little and looked me in my eyes. "He killed you all." she said hidding her face in her palms. All of the guys sat on the bed with us and we gave her a group hug.

"We are here, with you." Tyler caressed her hair.

"You won't get rid of us so easily." Alec said ruffling her hair and made her laugh a bit.

"We will never leave you." Sean said kissing her forehead. 

"Do you want me to stay?" i asked waiting for her to say no. I didn't know what got into me to ask such thing. But instead denying, she nodded. The guys looked at me like 'wow' but i shot them a glare and they said goodnight and left to their rooms.

I took her to the bathroom and washed her face with some water. She was only looking down, tears rolling down her cheeks. I couldn't see her like this so i lifted up her chin and wipped her tears away but only new ones to roll down. 

"I'm here now." i whispered sloftly at her. She immediately pulled me in a hug which i happily returned. "Thanks." is the only think she whispered to earn a smile from me. I got an idea.

"Wanna take a bubble bath with me?" i said shyly. God i'm so soft but i want her to relax.

She looked at me and i saw a blush on her cheeks come visible. But instead of declining she nodded. 

I stood up and let the water run, putting some shampoo in the bath tab. After the bath was filled almost to the edge, i grabbed the hem of her shirt, asking for permission. She nodded and i took the shirt off, which i noticed was Sean's because it was really big, slowly letting her only with her bra. I didn't care about her body, i wanted her to be ok, to relax. I wanted her to wear my shirts, not her brothers. But who am i to speak?

"I won't look." i ressured her and she nodded. I undid her bra and took it off letting her long black hair fall on her breasts, covering them. I lowered myself a bit and slid down her panties, never taking my eyes off hers and she too. After i was ready undressing her, i grabbed her hand softly and helped her get in the bath tab. She was looking down at her hands, like she was in deep thought.

I undressed myself and sat down on the other side on the bath tab. I lifted her leg up and started massaging her foot, then the other. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, enjoing the massage. I stretched out my hand for her to take, which she did, and pulled her on my side. I massaged her back and shoulders for a little while and brushed her hair. I placed her hair on the front again and hugged her waist. She leaned back on my chest and threw her head back, on my shoulder. I kissed her neck 3 times and then hugged her tight, making her put her hands above mine. I loved the thought of doing this everyday with her. But, can it happen? Can i win her back?