Part 30 ~ Alec's B-day

After the bubble bath he stepped out and he put a towel around his waist, then helped me out and covered me with a big towel. He sat me down and dried my hair, he brushed it and helped me put some fresh panties and my bra. He wore me in his shirt this time, since i was wearing my brothers before, and then he put on some boxers himself. 

"I can't sleep." i told him as we exited the bathroom. 

"Me too. Let's go to the balcony." he suggested and i nodded. 

We sat on the swing, rocking back and forth, and he was holding me in his arms really tight. I missed this. I missed him hugging me and today he saved me from my awful nightmare. A nightmare i don't want to live. Never. 

"Do you know who it was?" he asked, like he knew what i was thinking. I shook my head negative and he run his fingers through my hair, relaxing me, making me sleepy. After so much caressing and rocking, darkness took over me and i fell asleep.

~

The next morning i woke up, feeling something heavy on me. I opened my eyes and saw a hand on my waist. I slowly turned around and saw a peaceful, sleeping Hunter behind me. I stared at him a bit, his face was soft and calm, he looked so peaceful.

"Like what you see?" he said in a huskily voice. Shit, i got caught. 

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "I'm kidding. Let's get something to eat." he said and stood up. We went to the kitchen to be welcomed my breakfast and coffee. They all hugged me tight and we sat down to eat. 

4 months later.

All these months went by quickly, i came closer to Hunter, even when nothing happened. We all went out at bars, clubs, cinemas and now it's summer. I kept training all the gang and gave them new equipment. I'm not such emotionless as i was, only if neccassery.

It's summer time and we went swimming sometimes, we did sleepovers and had such a great time. Today it's Alec's birthday and he is officially joining the gang. We did all the preperations and the guests arrived at the house. I wore this dress and made my hair slighly curly. I can tell i can do my make up pretty good by the way.

Right now Hunter's dad was on the stage and was waiting for everyone to keep quiet

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We are gathered here today, to celebrate my son's birthday and him joining official this gang. I would like to make the procedure first so we can enjoy the party later." he said in a gently voice and everyone started clapping. 

Alec stepped on the stage beside his father and gave him handshake.

"Alec Black, do you swear to provide your loyalty, honesty, trust and obediance to this gang?" Tomas asked. "I do." Alec said with his hands behind his back.

"Do you swear to dedicate your life for your gangleader and members?" asked Tomas. "I do." Alec answered looking straight.

"Do you swear to protect your leader and the gang members even if it costs your life?" asked Tomas. "I do." Alec said.

"Do you swear to always follow the rules and orders?" asked Tomas. "I do." Alec answered.

"I would like to call the trainers up, for fighting and shooting skills. Awareness and quick perception on dangerous situations." Tomas said and scaned the room a bit.

"Hunter Black, Dominic Valasquez, Allison Diamond." Tomas called the names. Wait what?! Me? I snapped out of it and we all walked one by one on the stage and stood on the other side of Alec. 

"Fighting. Mr. Black." Tomas asked Hunter, who took a step forward. "Worthy." Hunter said and took a step back.

"Mr. Valasquez." Tomas asked Dom, who took a step forward. "Worthy." he said and stepped back.

"Mrs. Diamond." Tomas asked me and i took a step forward. "Worthy." i said and took a step back.

"Shooting. Mr. Black." Tomas asked. "Worthy." 

"Mrs. Diamond." Tomas asked me. "Worthy." i said.

And etc. We all said worthy to the other questions. 

"Today you swear your commitment with Shadow's tattoo." Tomas said smiling at his son. "It's an honor to have you in the Shadow's gang, son." Tomas said and hugged him. Wait what tattoo?

Everybody cheered until a tap on a glass made everyone stop. I looked to where the sound came and it was Tomas again. 

"I would like to propose something before we enjoy the party." Tomas said making me confused, but when i looked over at Hunter he had a knowing look. What is going on?

"Mrs. Diamond." Tomas stretched a hand for me to take, which i took politely. What does he have in mind? "You've been helping pretty long this gang and, after discussing with my oldest son, all the providing, learning and advising you gave to all of them, we have a propose for you." he said and my eyes widened, since i knew what was coming. "Son." Tomas gestured Hunter to go on.

"It would be an honor for us, if you would like to join officially Shadow's gang." Hunter asked me smiling, waiting nervously at my answer. 

"I would like to say, if you join the gang, there is no backing away. You are bound to life." Tomas said seriously. 

I looked over to Dad who nodded slighly his head, Mom who was holding Sean's arm, smiled proud at me and Sean beside her who gave me a thumbs up. Tyler winked at me and Alec smirked. Hunter was nervously waiting for my answer and Tomas smiled slighly at me. Oh, i forgot to tell, Sean and our parents came closer this last 4 months. I have a happy family now. And by family i don't mean Sean and my parents, i also mean this gang. I love them all.

"I do." i said after considering and everybody started to cheer and clap. Hunter rushed towards me and embraced me in a warm hug.

"Thank you for thinking i'm worthy enough to join your gang." i whispered in Hunter's ear as we hugged. 

"You are worthy for everything in this world." he whispered back and backed away a bit and kissed the back of my hand, making a bow. He's always such a gentleman. That's why i love him so much. Wait what? Did i say love? Shit I got it bad. 

The rest of the night we enjoyed Alec's Birthday Party and after so much drinking, well, them not me, I left with Sean and our Parents to go home, since mom and dad were staying the night. Oh, i forgot to tell that Alec moved out a couple of days ago since he is in the gang now and needs to live with his brother. 

"How come you agreed about me joining the gang?" i asked on the way home. 

"You are in the best hands." dad answered truthfully. 

"After all your brother is in this too. Also, who can protect you better than him?" Mom said squizzing Sean's shoulder, earning a smile from him.

"I think it's the other way around." i said throwing my hair back like a diva. They started laughing and i earned a glare from Sean, but i just gave him an innocent smile. I like to mess around with him.