Fashionista!

Everybody line up...you have to show a look, have a look or give a look.
-Jimmy James

~~~~~

Sharna, Hayley, Jenna, Emma, Whitney and Lindsay were all auditioning for Broadway's How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying when it went to the Big Apple.

"On Broadway you must show a look, have a look, or give a look for our audiences to remember you."

All six girls obviously had enough for Broadway.

"26, goodbye for today." The man holding the audition called out.

"Already?" Hayley mumbled.

"Yes! This is type casting, and 26, you don't look the part."

Sharna nodded and left the audition room.

Val had agreed to pick her up, so she met him in the parking garage.

"Princess, you've been gone for 15 minutes. Where are the girls?"

"Auditioning." She mumbled.

"Princess, they--"

"Just drive please." She cut him off.

Val respected that and drove back to the apartment they shared.

Once they got inside, Sharna threw her bag down and sat on the couch. Val came next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry, Babe." Val said. "I know, type casting sucks."

It was the nineteenth audition where she had been cut during type casting.

Maybe it was time to change everything. Maybe it was time to change who Sharna Burgess is.

"I'm going to change myself." She concluded.

"Sharna, you can't do that! We all love you for you. Don't change yourself. Please."

"Val! I've landed one audition in my life!"

"Yes, on a humongous TV show!"

"And what happens when the ratings drop and the show goes off? TV only lasts so long."

"Then we're all screwed! But you're going to be the least screwed of all of us!"

"Tell me what makes you say that. Please, I'm curious to know!"

"You have you. You have your amazing personality, and a trait about you that we all know and love you by." He moved a piece of hair from her face. "If anyone's going to land a job after the show, it's you."

She stepped away from him and grabbed her phone.

"Who are you calling? You better not be calling who I think you're calling, Shar."

"I'm calling Peta, please breathe."

He nodded in reassurance and crossed into the kitchen.

"Sharna! How are you doing?!"

"Eh, I got type cut this morning from a Broadway audition."

"Broadway cut you?!"

"Yeah, and I just needed a breather."

"Totally get that."

They talked for hours on end, until Peta had to go start making dinner.

As she started cooking as well, her phone flooded with texts from the girls all saying one word.

Landed.