Fawkes

Previously~

" I CAN'T believe this!" I face planted onto my head.

"Can't believe what?" I heard a voice call out behind me, it was muffled due to my head being buried in blankets and pillows.

"Ember go away, I don't want to deal with your crap now!" I growled through the bed sheets.

"That would be all well and good if I was Ember" I felt the bed sink down and look up to find....

Now~

"Professor Dumbledore!" My eyes widened as I sat up.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to snap, I tho-" my ranting was cut off by him chuckling.

"It's alright (Y/N)" he smiled and got up.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here sir?" I raised my eyebrow in question.

'I don't normally get visits from, well anyone really'

Dumbledore sighed, "I was hoping at least one of the Riddles would turn up, and luckily you did"

'I wonder if it's alright for me to be a little bit scared and freaked right now'

I sat up a little straighter and look around my room for a sign of my sister here.

'She knew he was here!'

I mentally growled remember to kick her ass next time I see her.

"And what is it that you needed from us"

I knew I was in trouble, it has to be something relating to the chamber.

I didn't open it! If I did I must have been sleep walking! Or under a spell.....

"To sort out a few things", he looked towards the door then back at me, "perhaps it would be better to discuss this in my office"

"Okay" I drew out the "ay" in suspicion on what the thing that must be 'discussed' might be.

He soon Apparited himself and me to his office.

"I suspect Mr Potter will be joining us soon"

POTTER!?

"Why is pot-, er Harry joining us professor" I corrected my self before I get in trouble for acting like a Malfoy, 'I'm pretty sure that it's against the rules'.

"Because, you both are in the same predicament Miss Riddle"

I huffed, crossing my arms in a sulk.

"I don't know if you have noticed professor, but Harry and I don't exactly get along" I saw him offer a small smile as he patted my shoulder lightly.

"And whys that hmmm, you good friends last year, despite your family's pasts" he walker closer to the door.

"Yes, but now they don't trust me, they think I-" I stopped when I heard a voice.

The same voice before the attack on Colin.

"Blooood....I want bloooood....they alllll musssst die...killll.....killlll.....time to killllllll"