Chapter 1

Tom's POV:
I can't believe this is actually happening! I got the role of Spider-Man and I'm over the moon, this has been my dream since I was a kid.

My agent told me I have to go to Atlanta to get ready to shoot civil war, my best friend Harrison is coming with me and we're gonna have the Time of our lives. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom calling me.

"Tom! Harrison is here "

I sped up downstairs to be met up by my mother and best friend. I gave him a bro hug and said goodbye to my mom. Harrison and I were going to the gym since I needed to practice my gymnastic skills for the movie,and hey getting fit is also awesome so it's hitting two birds with one stone.

We reached the gym and started working out for about an hour and then went to a cafe to get some coffee. Harrison began starting a small chat.

"Bro I can't believe you got this role this is a chance of a life time I'm so proud of you"

" gay much? Nah kidding bro thanks I still can't believe it either "

" so any news about when are you gonna start shooting?"

"No, all my agent told me was we have to be in Atlanta in 2 days "

"Hell yeah we're about to light that shit up "

" you know it "

"Another question "

"Yeah?"

"Are there hot girls in the cast? "

Classic Harrison.

" I don't know man I still don't even know if they cast the others "

" I sure hope so "

" hahah same bro "

But do I?