Chapter 42

Song: never be alone by Shawn Mendes

"Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone "

A cute chapter to forget a little about all the crap that's been happening :)

Harrison's POV:

go downstairs

Tom texted me about 5 minutes ago so I went to get dressed as fast as I could, I didn't understand why he didn't just come upstairs but I didn't feel like asking him so I just went downstairs but he wasn't there.

A guy came up to me and asked

" are you Harrison ?"

" yeah why?" I answered

He smiled, gave me an envelope and left I furrowed my eyebrows confused wondering why the hell would someone randomly just send me an envelope.

We used to play this game when we were young we used to hide and leave riddles for the other person to crack and they get a clue, well I decided we should do it again so there will be random places that hold riddles to where you'll find me, you have to know the first one on your own though have fun ;)

I smiled remembering how much we used to love that game we used to play it for hours and never get bored of it, oh god I loved those day.

I looked around me and I didn't really know were to start so I just kept walking until a ben's and jerry's caught my attention, we used to sneak out of the house past our curfew and go and eat ice cream there all the time when we were kids.

I entered and started looking around for any clues, I didn't find anything so I decided that I was really hungry so why not get a ice cream along the way I got the cookie dough one it's my favorite.

As I went to the cashier she stared at me before asking

" you're harrison right?"

" um yeah how did you know ?" I asked because there's no way she would just ask a random customer that

" your boyfriend said that you love cookie dough and you'll definitely get it so I just hoped it would be you" she said.

" of course he did " I said chuckling.

" I have a riddle for you and if you guess it you can get your second envelope, the riddle is

You bury me when I'm alive and dig me up only when I die what am I?

I'm usually really good at riddles so let's hope I can get these right I'm pretty sure I heard this riddle before tom and I used it I'm sure of it

" I remember, a plant " I said smiling

" you're right here you go "

I remember tom used that riddle on me when we were 9 and I stayed for about 4 hours before knowing it we had a bet that I couldn't solve it in
A day and I ended up winning 5 bucks it was a good day

After I thanked her and payed I went outside to open the envelope to find another note

If you have this then you guessed that riddle I hope you remember the day we used that riddle, our parents were on vacation and they left us with this awful babysitter so we snuck out and played this game all day, you actually managed to guess it and it lost me 5 bucks well your next place is a basketball court nearby basketball is out favorite sport so I thought it would be special :)