Chapter 15

Song : losing my mind by Charlie puth

" it's funny how I got just exactly what I want
I'll try to have fun some other time
I thought money was enough
But it's just a temporary rush
I'll have to find another high "
-----------------

Tom's POV:

As soon as those words left my mouth I felt nauseous.

" w-what?" Harrison uttered.

Before I can say anything harrison pulled me in another hug and said.

" I'm so sorry T "

" well life is a bitch " I muttered.

" umm if you don't mind me asking how did you know exactly " he said cautiously.

" when I found out I got the role I was so happy, after I left your place I went to my house to tell my mom first since my dad and brothers were out I went carrying a surprise and I ended up getting a really fucking bad one " I said my voice cracking.

Harrison looked at me with sad eyes and I regret immediately regretted telling him, this is exactly what I was trying to avoid, Harrison pitying me.

" you know what? Just forget it-" I said getting up but he stopped me by grabbing my arm

" tom I know what you're thinking and no I'm not pitying you I'm actually just as pissed as you are"

I furrowed my eyebrows " what would you be pissed ?"

" because T you're family is like my family and I know how great of a guy your dad is and how much he loves your mom and she betrayed him and you guys " he said.

I just nodded.

" can we change the subject please ? I don't wanna talk about it anymore " I whispered.

" yeah of course " said Harrison.

There was a bit of a silence and then I harrison spoke.

" I really am sorry about not telling you T you're right I messed up"

" not it's okay ,I just snapped at you because the whole with mom lying and betraying my dad I've been honestly considering who everyone really is around me but I know I can trust you haz you mean the world to me "

Harrison smiled and it showed his dimples.

" same here man "

"So can you explain to me what exactly Happened that night now that I'm calm ? "

Harrison sighed and started speaking

" well we ended up playing spin the bottle and it was going good, then it landed on you and Travis and well you were really drunk and it got intense and I knew you would regret it if it went too far so I stopped it and took you to a room and you ended up throwing up and well the rest is history"

" well I can't do anything about it now so it's okay, well at least I know Travis " I shrugged

" yeah I guess"

" thanks for doing that for me and worry I snapped at you" I said

" already forgotten man don't sweat it " he said smiling.

"Is This is the reason why you were avoiding me the past few weeks?" He asked.

I looked at him for a couple of seconds

" I just didn't know how to deal with everything and above of that all the stress from work I guess I just didn't know who to trust anymore I mean If my mom betrayed my dad,how do I know if I can trust anybody but I know I can trust you haz i just needed a bit of time to sort things out with myself "

" it's okay I understand I was just thinking I did something wrong "

" why would you think that? " I asked getting closer to him.

" well ummm... after everything at the party Happened and I took you to the room you start saying that we should get some action in our lives and we never do anything fun but I was just overthinking things "

" well obviously alcohol doesn't like me because I do and say stupid things I'm so sorry about that I dont want you to think our friendship is boring because it's not true I love it " I smiled

" well I'm glad everything is out in the open" said Harrison sounding relieved.

" me too"