Roommates

Chapter 1
I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk. "I think that's all," I said closing the trunk of my mom's SUV. "Are you sure you don't need any help?" I nodded my head yes and started to gather my things, ready to get away from my mom. "Well make sure to let me know when you're all settled in." I nodded my head. She tried to give me a hug but I refused instead I grabbed my things and made my way inside my dorm hall. I walked inside and was stopped by a girl dressed in mostly pink. "Here's a pamphlet about joining our sorority." I  did a fake smile and continued to walk down the hall. "You must be a freshman?" I turned around and saw a girl walking over to me "yeah" she walked closer to me and took my paper out of my hand without my permission.  "Wow this is going to be good," she said laughing. She handed me back the paper "follow me." We finally got to the room and walked right in. The room was bigger than I expected it. It had furniture in it now it wasn't the same as when I cam here a couple of months ago for a dorm tour. "Wow, and I get this all to myself." I said excitedly putting down my bags "yeah about that" I turned to the girl who was sitting on the couch. She got up from the couch "This isn't all for you." I looked at her confused "Yeah it is that's what I applied for" she started laughing then the door opened and a girl along with a guy walked in "You must be Grace?" The guy asked walking over to me. I nodded my head. "I guess you weren't expecting this but Rebecca over there is your roommate." I looked at him confused then looked over at Rebecca who didn't look too happy. "Roommates?"