27

"Hey Yuna!" I heard a voice from behind me yell. I closed my eyes and silently began to pray that it wasn't Yoo Seonho.

Earlier today I had promised Seonho I would save him my last bag of dried mangoes, but I got really hungry during 8th period, and ate it instead. I didn't want to see the sad look on his face when I announced the news to him, so I was avoiding him completely.

I opened my eyes and turned around ready to break Seonho's little heart, but to my surprise it wasn't him.

"Oh Jihoon, thank god it's you" I found myself saying as I threw my arms around him happily, before quickly pulling away after realizing what I had just done.

"Sorry, I just got a little too happy" I said, as I looked down at my hands awkwardly.

"It's fine, I like hugs" he said, with a quick laugh, and I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"I actually wanted to apologize, Daniel hyung called me yesterday and yelled at me for ruining your date. I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said as he looked down at his feet sadly.

"Jihoon?" I called out to him but he didn't dare to look me in the eyes. I called his name again and he still wouldn't look at me so I used my hands to cup his cheeks and forced him to look at me.

"Yah Jihoon it's fine. There's no need to feel sad about that, you guys didn't know" I said while dropping my hands from his cheek.

"Yeah but I still feel bad, so let me make it up to you. We could go to the cafe after school, and I'll buy you one of those ice lattes that you like" he suggested. I really wanted to take up his offer because I was craving an iced latte but I couldn't. "Sorry I can't" I answered and I could instantly see the disappointment setting in on Jihoons face. I felt bad but I had no other choice.

"Its not that I don't want to go with you, I have detention" I clarified and I noticed his mouth formed a small o shape.

"I've never gotten detention before, what's it like?" Jihoon asked causing me to look at him in shock. It was hard to believe that he had never had detention before. Jihoon was more of a trouble maker than I was so I expected him to get detention often,but then again I acted like an idiot in front of the wrong teachers so maybe it did make sense.

"It's the most boring thing ever. They collect your phone and you're just forced to sit in the classroom for two hours. No one else has detention now so it's just me and it's just really boring. Like if I knew it was that boring I would have kept my mouth shut in class" I found myself ranting.

"Hey do you have a marker?" Jihoon asked, completely ignoring my rant. I rolled my eyes before digging into my bag, and pulling out a black sharpie.

I handed it to him, and curiosly looked to see what he was using it for. To my surprise he opened the cap, and began to scribble widely on one of the lockers.

"Jihoon! What are you doing! You're going to get in trouble!" I yelled at him, but he just ignored me and continued to write his signature over another locker.

"PARK JIHOON! What do you think you're doing in my hallway?!" I turned around to see that the principle had noticed him and was now waiting for an explanation.

"He's not doing anything sir" I said as I used my hands to cover Jihoon writing with the hopes that the principle wouldn't see it.

"Graffiti" Jihoon answered the principle with a cheeky smile, as he began to write on another locker, this time clear enough for the principle to see.

"I'm sick and tired of you idols thinking you run my school. I'm okay with you guys coming in late, or leaving early, but this is getting too far. Detention for the next month" he yelled before turning and walking towards the office.

"You idiot you just got yourself a month of detention! What were you thinking!" I said as I punched his arm.

"I was thinking that I could cure your boredom. You said no one else has detention but now I do so you're not alone" he replied nonchalantly with a wink, before walking toward the detention room. I looked at him in awe as he handed his phone to the principle and then entered the room.

He had just sacrificed 2 hours each day after school for me. That was 44 hours! 44 hours that he could have spent hanging out with friends or partying or doing whatever it is that Park Jihoon does, was now being spent with me at school.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Me and Jihoon entered and sat at the back of the room under one of the windows. We had begun to catch up on each other's lives. Whenever Jihoon would ask me a question I found myself being evasive. Although I had forgiven him part of me still felt scared when I was around him. I was cautions because I didn't want to get close to him again just to be betrayed like before. In the midst of my thinking I let out a loud yawn.

"You tired?" Jihoon asked and I just nodded to answer.

"You can lay on me if you like" he added as he patted his thighs but I quickly shook my head in response.

"No thanks" I said as I scooted away from him alittle. I watched as he gave me a weird look and then let out a loud sigh.

"What is it? It's like you don't want to get too close to me" he asked with a small frown. I felt bad cause he was really trying to be nice and I was probably acting like a bitch.

"It's not that, I'm just scared of trusting you again. I mean 2 years ago I though I could trust you with my life, but we were close friends one day, and the next you were a completely different person. And I believe that you changed now but what's stopping you from changing again. Like how do I know you wont wake up tommrow and then you suddenly have the urge to call me worthless. Im scared I'll trust you just to end up getting hurt like before" I said expressing my feelings freely.

"I won't hurt you again" he said as he stared directly at me. His eyes were piercing into mine like daggers. His stare was so intense that I found myself averting my gaze and my staring at my hands.

"But what if you do?" I muttered as I shot him a quick look before looking down again.

"If I hurt you again then you can hurt me. Punch me, hit me, slap me, take out all your anger on me. You can say whatever you want to me and I won't try to fight it"

"I don't want to do that, so please don't hurt me again" I said with a loud sigh. I looked at Jihoon, and noticed him whispering the words I won't. Reluctantly I found myself lowering my head onto his lap. Surprised by how comfortable it felt I closed my eyes and let myself slip into a deep sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧