75 Finale

After leaving Kyulkyung, Yuna rushed to find Jihoon. Her first guess was that he was at the dorm and she was right. When she arrived at the Wanna One dorm Jinyoung let her in and informed her that Jihoon hadn't left the dorm in days. After the breakup Jihoon was just as sad as Yuna. He couldn't even bring himself to leave his room unless it was to eat or shower. He had also grown silent and he didn't really talk to anyone unless he had to.

Upon hearing that from Jinyoung, Yuna walked towards Jihoon's shared room and stood at the door. She gazed at him from behind the cracked door before taking a deep breath and walking into the room.

"Jihoon" Yuna softly called out his name and the boy instantly looked up at her. He blinked a few times in shock that she was even there before a look of confusion set in on his face. Jihoon was sure that Yuna would never say a word to him ever again after what he had done. And yet there she was now standing in front of him.

"Am I seeing things now or are you actually here?" he quickly sat up from his spot on the bed but he couldn't take his eyes off of the girl.

"You're not seeing things... it's really me" Yuna assured with a small smile. She walked further into the room and took a seat next to him on the bed. At first the two were completely silent and just exchanged a few glances before looking away.

"Why are you here?" Jihoon asked as he once again looked away from her and down at his hands. Part of him felt happy that she was there while another part of him was sad. Having her there just reminded him of all the things he said and all the times he had hurt her.

"I missed you" she replied and within seconds she was tightly wrapped in his warm embrace. The two enjoyed the comfort of each others arms for a moment until Jihoon pulled away and looked down at her his eyes red with tears.

Holding her reminded him of how much he cared about her. The past few days were extremely hard for him. Yuna wasn't just his girlfriend she was his best friend and the he had grown accustomed to talking and seeing her everyday. Now that they weren't talking he felt alone.

"Yuna I'm so sorry for everything. My feelings for you were always real. I loved you... I still love you and never wanted to hurt you" he found himself apologizing

"I know. Kyulkyung told me everything" she showed him a small smile and watched as his jaws dropped. For a second Jihoon thought that maybe Yuna was just joking with him but the look on her face made it clear that she was dead serious.

It took him a while to wrap his head around the fact that the girl who had somehow caused all of this, had fixed it. The last time he talked to Kyulkyung she seemed to hate both of them but now she was helping them. That was some serious character development. But Jihoon wasn't complaining he was happy that Yuna finally knew the truth.

"Wow I didn't expect her to tell you at all... but I'm glad she did. Now you know the truth. I should have told you but I was scared about what she would do... I'm sorry" he found himself apologizing again.

"No don't apologize... I get it" Yuna objected. She knew none of this was his fault and that he never wanted to do it, so she couldn't bring herself to blame him.

"And I assume I overreacted about the catfish thing as well..." she bit her lip. Jihoon nodded before letting out a small laugh. At first Yuna was so sure that Jihoon had catfished her as a joke. But now that pinky confirmed Jihoon never wanted to bully her Yuna was sure there was another reason for Catfishing.

"Yeah it was never to bully you. I just wanted to talk to you because I liked you... a lot. Daehwi just tried to help because he wanted you to be happy, so please don't be angry at him" Jihoon found himself explaining. In a way he felt responsible for ruining Yuna and Daehwi's close friendship because after Yuna had found those texts she hadn't talked to Daehwi since.

"I'm not angry at either of you. I should have listened instead of over reacting" she sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. Yuna knew that she was definitely going to have to apologize to Daehwi tomorrow. Maybe even treat him with some food or a trip down to the arcade to make up for what she did.

"So umm I know I technically broke up with you but-" Jihoon began to speak but he was instantly interrupted by Yuna.

"Yes Jihoon" she answered however he appeared puzzled at how she replied to his question before he could even ask.

"I didn't even finish asking my question. What if I wasn't going to ask what you thought I was going to ask?" he laughed.

"I know what you're going to say and the answer is yes! Let's just forget about everything that happened and start over" she exclaimed.

Jihoon smiled at her before his arms had found their way around Yuna's waist. "I love you Yuna" he said as he placed a kiss on her forehead causing the girl to smile. She then turned around and looked up at him before placing a quick kiss on his lips catching him by surprise. "I love you too" she giggled.

"I can't believe the catfish plan worked. I got the girl I love to love me back" he said as he squeezed her tightly causing her to laugh loudly.

"I guess it did work".

*+:。 the end 。:+*