54

"YUNA!" Jinyoungs loud voice yelled from behind me

"YUNA!" Jinyoungs loud voice yelled from behind me. My eyes widened in shock as I didn't expect him to get here so soon. I quickly wiped away any evidence that proved I'd been crying and showed him a fake smile.

"Oh, Jinyoung hi!!" I said trying to sound as happy as I could however to my dismay a frown was planted on his face.

"Yuna you're crying. What did he do now?" Jinyoung asked worriedly as he sat next to me on the park bench and instantly began to wipe away the tears that I missed.

I showed him a confused look and he just replied by saying "Jihoon, what did he do?" I was a little shocked at how he knew Jihoon was the reason I was crying. I guessed Jihoon must have told him what happened and then sent him here to check on me but I didn't know.

"How'd you know? He told you didn't he?" I questioned but to my surprise, Jinyoung shook his head.

"No, it's just that every time I've seen you cry it was because of him... so I just assumed he was responsible for this as well. I was right so what did he do this time?"

"So about a month ago we kissed and after we did I thought maybe things would be different. But it wasn't and he still acted like I was just a friend and then he went on to ignore me for a month. Somi convinced me to believe that he had feelings for me so I got my hopes up. But earlier he told me... he said he saw me as a sister and that he could never like me romantically. You know I find it funny because I was actually thinking about telling him how I felt and I'm thankful I didn't cause I would've seemed like the biggest dumbass.

"Do you trust me Yuna?" Jinyoung asked and I quickly nodded.

"Then you should believe me when I say that Jihoon is in love with you. He's had a crush on you since the first year of high school, but back then he would never admit it. And then the bullying thing happened and I think that's when he really realized how much he liked you. And now he's in love with you." Jinyoung revealed and as much as I wanted to believe him I couldn't.

"If he loves me that much why can't he tell me so himself?" I found myself thinking out loud.

"Let's stop talking about him and get you your ramen," he said with a smile as he took my hand in his and helped me up from the bench.

We walked down the empty streets hand in hand and I could tell Jinyoung was trying extremely hard to cheer me up because he didn't stop talking. He kept cracking jokes and trying to make me laugh which was different as Jinyoung who would be the one quietly laughing as I usually told the jokes.

"Jinyoung thank you for always being here for me when I need you the most," I said before stopping and pulling him into a quick hug.

"Stop being so cute" he lightly flicked my forehead causing me to frown.

Soon we had arrived at the Ramen shop that we usually went to during our midnight excursions. We got seated at a table near the window and waited for a waiter to come by.

"What will you two be having," the waitress asked as she came to our table with an iPad in hand ready to take our order.

"2 bowls of plain ramen and a small plate of Kim Bap please" Jinyoung recited our usual order and we both sat eagerly waiting for the food to come.

About 7 minutes later the waiter had returned to our table and we began to enjoy our food.

In that time and space, I was able to completely forget about Jihoon. All of my sadness was replaced by laughter and happiness and I was thankful to Jinyoung for doing that.

We spent about an hour at the restaurant before we had to leave. Jinyoung walked me home because apparently, it was too late for me to walk back by myself.
When we arrived at my house I was surprised to see that Jihoon was sitting on the steps to my house.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Jinyoung questioned and Jihoon instantly turned his attention to me.

"Yuna! Where were you ? How could you just run off in the middle of the night without telling anyone! Do you know how sacred your mom was? What if something had happened to you?" he began to yell loudly at me.

"Chill. We just went to get some ramen" I rolled my eyes in response.

"Why didn't you tell anyone!? Why are you so irresponsible?! What were you thinking?!Why did you need to go out for Ramen so late in the first place!" he yelled at me again.

"First of all I was with Jinyoung the whole time so I was safe. And secondly, if it wasn't for you being such an asshole recently I probably wouldn't have left tonight!" I found myself letting out all my anger toward him.

"Both of you stop yelling! It was my idea so don't blame her. And Jihoon you were the cause of this problem in the first place. You should've just told her how you feel about her..." Jinyoung said stepping between us.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Jihoon replied.

"Never mind then. I should get going back to the dorm... bye Yuna" Jinyoung gave me one last hug before walking back in the direction of the guys' dorm.

Once he left I turned around and began to enter my house, however, I felt Jihoon lightly grab my wrist preventing me from moving.

"Yuna can we talk?" He asked as he let go of my wrist. I turned back to him and as much as I wanted to say yes, I couldn't.

"No I don't want to talk to you" I ignored him and entered my house.

———

🎉Happy New Years Everyone 🎊
I know I'm late but I wanted to say I hope you guys all have an amazing year. Hopefully this year can be better than 2017!

Oh and I also decided that I'll be doing a Wanna One series (idk if that's what you call it) but basically I'll be writing a story for each Wanna One member. So this is the first one in the series and then I'll do the other guys.