Grown-up time

"Now, allow me to introduce you to your new English teacher."

"My name's Irina Jelavich. It's wonderful to meet you all!"

*Class thought: "What a knock-out! What knockers! Wait...Why's she all over him? I hate her already."*

"One of our school goals is to give you authentic experience in foreign languages. I trust there'll be no objections to her taking over half you English lessons?"

"Well, if you insist." Great, more adults, that Karasuma and Koro Sensei is enough adults for me to see at school, now we get one more? Even better

"Nyurufuh!" Wuah! His face turned pink...that looks so pervy

*Class thought: He's just plain smitten? Theres no mistaking that face. How human of him*

*Koro Sensei's weak point #5: Boobs*

"The more I look at you, the more I like what I see. Your beady eyes, like two diarrhoea pills...your undefined joints...why, you're positively captivating!"

'Ugh, disgusting.'

"How embarrassing!" Tch, that octopus is not realising anything at all now is he? She is clearly an assassin in disguise, disgusting adults

*Sometime in the afternoon*

"Heh, pass!"

"Heh, kill!" This is actually a fun game despite its childishness, it'll help us improve our consentation. Well, I don't really need help with that but...I'll play along for now.

"Heh, pass!"

"Heh, kill!"

"Heh, pa-"

"Koro Sensei~!"

'Oh shit it's that bitch.'

"Oh, Koro Sensei. Mr. Karasuma tells me you're oh so very fast! Is that true?" With a voice dripping with honey she grabbed on to him.

"Well, not that fast..."

'WHAT ARE YOU BLUSHING FOR?!?!'

"Could you do me a favour? I'd love to try some real Vietnamese coffee. Won't you bring me some while I'm teaching English?"

"Why, of course. I happen to know a great cafe in Vietnam." Koro Sensei's now all pink, urgh...so disgusting. And there he goes, into to the air and voosh! Gone.

"Er...Irina Sensei? Class is starting, shouldn't we go back in?" Oh Isogai, why did you bother to ask?

"Class? Oh, right. Just make it a study hall or something. And...can you not call me by my first name?" Gee, talk about sudden mood changes. "I won't be playing teacher unless that octopus is around, so you are to call me Jelavic Onee-Sama." How awful, you really are a bitch.

"So, what are we going to do, Bitch Sensei?" I said as she put the cigarette in her mouth, it's the same brand father used to smoke.

"NO NICKNAMES!"

"You're an assassin, right? The entire class working together can't kill this monster, and you're going to kill him all by yourself?"

"Brat. Grown-ups have their own grown-up ways of doing things." That just pisses me off you bitch! Woah! Why is she kissing Nagisa?

"Heh..." this is going to be fun... fufu.

"Come to the staff room later, is like to see what you have in him. The same goes for anyone else with key intel! I'll give you something good in return.