Regret

"Seems like you are here too, Karma."

The music stopped as Karma started to pack, he had already guessed who it was, why he was there, and why he needs to leave. Now.

"Don't ignore me, at least greet me."

Karma had finished packing his viola and unsheathed his anti-me knife and lunges towards the other.

"Well hello there Principal sama, being generous and friendly today I see. I'm so honoured to have you here, is there any I can offer other than my life?" Anyone would have caught on with the fact that he is being sarcastic and annoyed and would've left him alone. But no, the principal had to stay and gently pointed the knife away from his body.

"You're still angry."

"Well of course I am. Although I must thank you for giving me such a wonderful teacher. It's not everyday that you have an un-killable teacher to play around with.

"Can I at least put the flowers down? I also brought some cake for offerings. I think she'll like them so, can I give it to her?" He asked carefully while gesturing to the cake and flowers in his other hand.

"Fine, but then we will leave. You and me. I have some plans that aren't finished and I'm pretty sure you do too, being the busy man you are." Karma finally agreed and stepped to the side, yet his anger did not ease. In fact, it grew.

The principal kneeled to put the cake and flowers onto the ground before the tombstone.

"Now that you've placed your offerings, can you so humbly leave this site?" An annoyed Karma commented.

"Karma, please." The principal said, not looking back, "Take a walk, just 2 minutes. I just want a word with your aunt."

"Oho no, im not moving. You can say what you need to say in front of me. Or are you hiding something from me?"

"I'm not hiding anything. But if you wish to stay, then stay." Sighed the defeated man as he shook his head

"Hello dearest, I came to visit today. As you can see, Karma here is a little annoyed with me." Glancing over at said person, Karma had his arms crossed, staring into nothingness. "I just wanted to tell you that everything is okay, Shuu's fine, I'm fine, Karma here is striving, and... Yuuko is getting better. Il see you next time, okay?" And with that he stood up from the grave and tapped Karma on the shoulders.

"Come on, let's go visit your mother."

*Back in class A, as Asano was walking out*

Father: Come to La Porchetta, 6pm sharp. As for my name when you come in.

Looking at the message, Gakushuu was confused. It was coming to go out for dinner, but usually it is at a very expensive restaurant. Besides, this is the one Karma worked at. Did his father know?

:Understood.

And he proceeded to walk toward the car park, where his driver was waiting.