He knows

Sorry for the long wait!!!! Sorry...

"I know you are awake, Akabane kun."
Wait what?

Karma's PoV

What?! How did he know me? Is he a member? A teacher from the school? Wait, no, teachers from that school would barely even know this bar, or rather, this floor.

"You know what the rules are," said the man whom I don't know yet, but it sounds so familiar.....

"What rules?" I replied

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Sorry to be straight forward, but I have no idea what's going on Mr..?"

*click*

The lights were switched on, the sight was horrible......

"Chairman?!" Oh shit, I've messed with the wrong person.

"Akabane kun, I know your grades are superior and your assassination skills are also top of the grade but, you still shouldn't participate in part time jobs. Especially a bar like this one." He started to tell me about involving with gangs in the underworld and other stuff. How a boy as young as me shouldn't get involved with the adult world. Blah blah blah....

"But most importantly,"

'Err, what is it this time?'

"You shouldn't hurt yourself." Shit, I forgot about the wounds.

"Yuuko wouldn't be happy about this......same with-"

"Wait, Yuuko?!" Yuuko? How does he know my mother?

"Yuuko? As in Asami Yuuko?"

"Yes...Yuuko, my dear Yuuko." His dear Yuuko? For the last time that I've checked, I'm pretty sure mother is married to father.

"Anyways, I wouldn't suspend you this time, but, promise me that you won't hurt yourself anymore."

"Understood, Mr chairman." I said with my teeth clenched.

"Well then, I'll let you go now."

"Thank you"

I was freed from the cuffs and ropes, chairman was guiding me to the door and I suddenly I remembered something,

"How exactly did you know Asami Yuuko?"
He didn't reply at first, instead he had an expression full of sorrow.

"Your mother and I.......well.....you just need to know that she and I go way back into the old days, and I haven't exactly seen your mother since...... 8 years ago."

*shocked and looks up*

"How much do you know about 8 years ago?" I asked as I tried to hold back my tears.

"How much?!" I yelled angrily, Oba-san, Okaasan, Gou.......how much did he know?

"Everything.......I know everything from 8 years ago." I finally gave in and dropped down to my knees.

"Why didn't you help us?" I broke and felt tears streaming down my face,

"Why?......why didn't you help us?..........why....WHY?!" I can't, I can't hold back anymore, the Akabane family tragic haunted me for the past 8 years, how did I not find a trace of him? I spent the past 3 years searching for witnesses or people who knew about the tragic. How on earth did I not find him?

*bang*

He closed the door, what do I do now?

*Timeskip*

'I can't work anymore...I need to sleep it off...that's right...I'll ask him tomorrow...tomorrow.'

I went to see the manager, she knows that I'm hard working and trusting so she let me off.

*timeskip to Karma's hotel room*

I'll ask him tomorrow, tomorrow........