Meanwhile....

~Meanwhile (this is during (Y/N) and Harry's meeting with Dumbledore) ~

Third Person POV

Draco was sat on his bed, trying to wrestle the hundreds of thoughts floating around his mind.

All of them related to...(Y/N) Riddle.

No matter what he did, or tried to think about, his mind would always wonder on to the thought of (Y/N).

And each time it did, the feeling of butterflies in his stomach would appear.

He sighed out loud in anger/confusion, throwing himself back to lay on his bed.

Why is she constantly on his mind right now? And why does he get this feeling?

He didn't know, and he didn't know if he wanted to stop thinking about her or not.

It was giving him more of a headache than Granger does.

The main thought on his mind was:

'What to get her for Christmas?'

And since he was a Malfoy, it had to be PERFECT!

With the thoughts smashing against his head, he decided to turn to the one person he knew could help him.

He lazily got up and made his way out of his room, to the painting door, to the Riddles' private room.

Knocking on the wall next to it, he hoped that they would be there and not (Y/N).

He couldn't face her right now.

Mentally scolding himself for not acting like the Malfoy he is, he waited for someone to let him in.

Suddenly the painting swung open and a pair of magenta eyes lit up the dark doorway.

"Can I help you?" Ember Cheshire grinned at the young blonde and watched as he stumbled to give an answer.

"Er, yes, sorry, I was wondering if I could...talk to you..." he said, avoiding eye contact with her.

She raised her eyebrow but moved aside to let him in.

He slowly walked in and sat down on the end of (Y/N)'s messy bed.

Watching as the door closed and her walked over to her desk.

She sat down backwards on the seat, head resting against the back so she could see the young boy.

"So, what did you want to talk about? You are (n/n) friend not mine" she questioned.

Draco fiddled with his hands in his lap and mumbled, "actually it's about (Y/N)..."

He turned his head up when he heard her chuckled and saw her smirk.

"I bet it is" she grinned, "finally submitting to your feelings about her?" Amusement evident in her voice as she watched his cheeks heat up.

"W-what!? No! And besides we are to young" he blurted out.

Ember sighed.

"That doesn't mean you can't have a crush on one another"

Draco looked down once again.

'Did he have feelings for the young Riddle girl?, if he did, surely his father would not be impressed'

"I highly doubt your father would be against you liking my sister Draco"

He looked up shocked at her, 'how could she know what he was thinking'

She seemed to notice his shock and laughed.

"You think out loud mister Malfoy, I could hear you mumble your thoughts"

He shook his head, remembering the reason as to why he was there in the first place.

"Anyways! I wanted to ask you if you would know, what I should get (Y/N) for Christmas" he breathed out, realising he said that all in one breath.

"I want to get her something perfect! Something that might make her say yes to something....in the future..."

So maybe he does have feelings for (Y/N), but he wouldn't act on them now!

He looked up, again, and saw her mouth in the shape of a O. Her Cheshire grin sketching its way on to her face again.

He watched in embarrassing as she jumped up shouting, "YES OTP GOALS! My ship will sail!"

Draco suddenly panicked.

'What if she tells (Y/N)!'

"Alright dragon boy, I'll help you, only because, I like seeing you and my sister together, got it!"

Draco sighed in relief, he honestly thought that she didn't want him with her little sister.

"I'll give you something, something that she has wanted since she was little, ok!"

She ran over to her walk in wardrobe, both her and her sister got one, which Draco thought, was rather unfair.

Quickly returning with a box with holes in it.

"This was going to be my present to her, but sacrifices must be made, if it get you together!"

She carefully handed the box to Draco, who took in gently into his hands.

"Be very carefully, make sure to feed it at least once a week, and do NOT let it escape!" She then smiled at him.

"Thank you!" He grinned and exited the room.

He knew this would definitely be the best gift!