6# Love?

I smiled at Carlos, giving him a hesitated kiss on the cheek. I pulled away, Carlos holding the most cutest smile on his face and I laughed, walking away from Carlos. I walked up to Evie, deciding to be my grudy self.

"This game was stupid." I huff, looking back at Carlos one more time.

Evie laughed, looking at me with a duh face. "You and Carlos are to cute."

"Don't. Please because if Peter Pan saw this he would gasp and say 'what?'" I say, looking at Evie plainly.

Evie breathed in a laugh, tilting her head back. "Oh young love."

"Oh, you have young love too." I say, looking at Doopy staring at Evie far away. "You now, I actually like it here but Mal is-"

"Confused. We all are by how welcoming these people are, that's why we're so lost here." Evie says, stopping to look at me. "That's why you and Carlos are finally accepting that you two like each other."

"But I was-"

"Yes, I was there. You were quite mean to him but he saw more than just another pirate girl. He saw potential, good, and even with that smirk a real smile."

I shake my head, looking ahead of me. "I never liked him there. I swear."

"Fine. Keep on lying to yourself." Evie said, yelling after me while I strutted down the sidewalk like I did at the Isle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stared down at the ocean, waiting for a boat to appear and let me go sailing across the blue sea. Always dreamed of that, sailing the seas because it felt like my home, I'm not just saying that because I'm a pirate, I'm saying that because it's true. But my new friends need me, I can see it in there eyes, I'm not like my brother, sister, and my father. Huh, Carla isn't even meant to be a villain, she's so.... Carla.

I take off my hat, setting it on the ground while I looked down at the ground, my hands tightly holding my blonde locks. I was just so confused, do I really like Carlos like that? But at the same time my heart was telling me he was the one for me. I stood up, holding my sword in my hand, feeling like it was right to be evil. I look back, tilting my head while I saw Carlos laughing with Jay, that darn smile making me smile at him. I shake my head, looking back at my hat, sword, the sea, and the Isle.

  "A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening
'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line
Nothing lost but something missing

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
If only [2x]

Every step, every word,
With every hour I am falling in
To something new, something brave
To someone I, I have never been

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
Yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen
Yeah
Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh...
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh...

If only, yeah [3x]

If only [3x]"