10# Playing Good Guy

After Mal talked to everyone we were in a circle, well the others were, leaving Carlos and I standing on the outside. I tilt my head, my pirate hat still on after this long day, my sword still out.

"So, if I put my hand in there. We don't have to worry about our parents being mad at us?"

They all laughed, Carlos smiling and putting his hand there, Ben then doing it too. They all looked at me, expecting me to do it immediately.

"Do I get to keep the sword?"

They laughed again, cracking a smile out of me. I place my hand in the circle, all of us deciding to start this party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting outside while watching everyone dance with a prince, a frown plastered on my lips, with Jane by my side. Carlos and Jay came by, sliding in beside us singing there part. Carlos smiled down at me, taking my hand while taking me to the steps, a smile on my face. He was still holding my hand, doing some dance moves, moving to the front of the stairs and spinning me.

I went up the stairs with him, dancing to the song while Mal, Evie, and us sang it, Carlos grinning the biggest smile. I smile, lifting my head and then doing a fancy spin and cocking my hips out from side to side. Carlos smiled, deciding to try and sneak a kiss, Avery smiled deciding to tease him. She went closer to Carlos, but decide to turn her head to the side, pulling a Mal.

At the end we bowed, Mal and Ben looking down at us. I look back up, holding my hat while I looked forward.

   The story isn't over yet kids.