9# Maleficent

I breath in, standing beside Carlos as we watched Ben enter the building, all of us worried of what our parents were going to think about us. I look at Carlos, intertwining our hands again, the both of us worried of how this was going to go.

I tightened my sword holder, not wanting to lose it in case anything happened, also being careful of the dress that Evie made for me. After watching a little bit of Ben becoming king, someone grabbed the wand. We jumped, going down to help out Mal while a lighting bolt went in the direction of the Isle.

We made it to the bottom, standing beside Mal while we looked at Jane, watching her try to stop the wand from going crazy. I don't know how but Mal somehow got the wand, her mom flying into the scene, every princess, prince, king, and queen gasped in terror, her mom spinning around and looking at King Beast and Queen Belle.

"I'm back!" She said, doing jazz hands then freezing everyone.

"Go away mom!" Mal said, after watching her move around there stuff.

After there family brawl, she turned into a dragon, looking down at all four of us. We started running, Jay trying to get up where Fairy Godmother was. I huff, stopping and turning around, pulling out my sword.

"I was never afraid of you." I say, making Mals mom look surprised. "You were weak there, why be afraid of somebody with no power."

Maleficent huffed, about to come at us again when Mal came infront of me. "Leave my friends alone!"

Mal soon started chanting words about something good, the both of them doing the dragon power eye thing. Evie looked at me warily while I still pointed my sword at her, feeling a hand brush my finger making me think 'wrong time' moment. It went quiet, the fight coming down to a stare down but all of us still wary about what she might do next. Maleficent then shakes her head, green smoke popping out of nowhere and she vanished.

Mal looked at Evie, looking at the front and seeing the Fairy Godmother. Mal and the rest of us smiled, running towards her.

"I don't know what happened." Mal said, looking down at her mother.

"Your mother dear, shrank to the size of the love of her heart." Fairy Godmother explained. "That's why it's so itty bitty."