What i know about hoodie

So, what I know about why hoodie isn't calling me or talking to me is because he's been hurt before and he's still in shock that a girl as amazing as me could like a crazy, phycotic serial killer like him, and he thinks that my friend is lying to him, since she said yeah like a question, and he's scared that if he asks me, I'll say 'What? No, I don't feel like that towards you.' Or 'I like someone else.' And he'll get rejected. So, basically, if I can get his number, I'll take it slow, and get to know him a bit better and see what his opinions are on things. Then, when we meet face to face, if he feels comfortable around me, I'll tell him that I like him, and what I was going through when I couldn't talk to him at the time, because if I just told him straight up, he would think I was lying. But, if he asked, to confirm my friends word, I would tell him the truth, since I don't wanna lie and get him upset. Since, on the outside, I'm a mean, crazy girl who only thinks about herself and has a terrible temper and is only concerned with other stuff. But, on the inside, I'm a scared, shy, quiet and confused girl, who only wants someone who actually cares about her, and loves her the way she does, and doesn't want another heart break like she went through with losing her mom, and because of this, she's scared to talk to him because she thinks he doesn't feel the same way and will reject her and cause her more pain... Basically, this is all I know at the time, and I'll update when I know more.