Eyeless Jack almost tagged me

Okay, there is trees all over the place where I live currently. Anyways, I was at the park with a few friends, and it got real dark. They don't live far off, and I had my bike with me. They left, and I got on my bike to go home. I had one earphone in, listening to music. I was riding home, when the sound of footsteps and heavy breathing was heard behind me. I started going faster, and tensed up, drawing in a sharp breath when I felt fingers just barely miss my hood for my hoodie. I heard the shoes of the runner skid to a halt, and I stopped. When I looked behind me, Eyeless Jack was standing there. I felt my heart hammer in my chest, and the color drain from my face. As soon as I got a good look at him, he walked off into the dark. He didn't stop there though. I started riding again, when more footsteps and heavy breathing was heard from behind me. He barely missed me again! I stopped at the light by the church, and saw him again. He let me look at him, before he ran off into the woods. God knows why he was after me, but, had he been any closer the first time, he would've grabbed my hood, and yanked me off of my bike. I'm still shaking from this... I was doing 35 or 40 MPH on my bike... And he was almost matching my speed...