Letter to hoodie

Dear hoodie, have you ever wondered why I took so much interest in you? Well, now you know. I remember feeling scared when I was feeling watched, but not anymore. I've recently discovered that you've been hurt before. If that's true, the I'm sorry for rushing you. I had asked to talk to you, not to rush your decision. I would feel terrible if I made you annoyed, since I don't wanna do that. I would prefer to listen to what you have to say, and your opinions on it, then be some crazy fangirl. No, I'm different from all of those other girls. I know how it feels to get rejected, since I've been there since I've been there once or twice. I'll let you take your time, and won't pressure you because that's what bad people do. I do have feelings for you, and no, Alora didn't make this up, I took my time writing this letter, since I've never been able to talk to you myself. I understand that it shocked you to discover my feelings, but everyone deserves a chance, even killers/proxys. Just because you kill and make mistakes, doesn't mean I'll turn you away. Me, I'm just a shy, confused, scared and hurt girl, looking for someone that truly cares. I don't care about looks or actions, it's about what's on the inside that matters. I hope you take your time to read this letter, because I put alot of emotion into into this, and it hurts to know that you won't talk to me. Take some thought to this, because I really do care, and I'm not like all of those other girls, since I know how it feels to have terrible heart break.

???-???-????
Call me when you get the chance.🙂

This is my letter to hoodie that Ill ask my friend to copy down and give to him. And I'm also gonna tell her that he needs to read it as soon as he gets it, so that I know how he reacted