Chapter 10 Going Viral

After work, I raced back home to get on my laptop to check Powder Puffs views on YouTube.  I drove into the parking lot and parked. I saw Stephanie’s car. I walked into my apartment and Stephanie was sitting on the couch, with this ridiculous smile on her face. I saw sexy Johnny sitting next to her. A hand slid over my eyes. I realized it had to be Mark. It was him. I just knew. I felt so excited. I knew something was up.

“We have a big surprise for you.” Mark whispered, in my ear.

What? Was it a new table? We needed a table. I know! It’s a new laptop because mine is old, that would kick ass. What was it going to be. I couldn’t imagine. Mark slid his hands off my eyes, and my laptop was in front of me. I saw Powder Puffs You-Tube video with one million views. All accumulated in six hours. 

“Say something!” Stephanie squealed.

I was so happy I could hardly speak. I finally managed two words.

“Hell ya!” 

I bragged then the fist bumping began. First with Mark, then Stephanie, and of course sexy Johnny.

“I ordered steak dinners to celebrate from Texas Long Horn Steak House, they will be delivered any minute.” 

Johnny smiled a smile wide as Texas.

“Thanks Johnny! Very sweet.”

Stephanie kissed him as a thank you. I called my parents and told them the good news. They were happy for us. After talking with my parents. I picked up Powder Puff and gave her a hug.

“Hey you need to check your email to see if Google sent you a letter asking you if they can put ads up.  They will put up ads and share the money with you.” 

Johnny commented  smiling.

“Nice.” 

“How’d you know how it all works.” Stephanie asked.

“I Google.” Johnny laughed.

“What would we do without  Google.” 

Mark replied, while adjusting my laptop so we could see it better.

“Oh my god, were up to one million twenty.” I shouted.

I quickly checked my email. Yes! I had an email from Google. I sent them an email back with a big fat yes. I was so excited. I could barely contain myself. Mark kissed me. I had Mark back, my kitty was a minor celebrity. Stephanie found a great guy. Life was almost perfect. 

“Steaks are here!” 

Johnny walked his perfect beautiful self over to the door and paid the dude. And he and Mark brought all the boxes of delicious food in. Mark and I took the bean bag chair. Stephanie and Johnny took the couch. We have got to get a table I thought. The steaks looked amazing. I cut up my steak, I couldn’t wait to stick my teeth into it’s brown juicy goodness.

I was about to take my first bite, when Powder Puff my dive- bombing kitty decided to dive-bomb my steak stabbing all four of her paws down deep into the juicy tender meat. And clamed it as her own. She growled like a wild animal. I was mad. I was starving. I tried to peel her off my steak, and she gave off this high pitch growl. It sounded a little eerie. I kept pulling, but she was not letting go. She kept pulling, so I let go, and her little fuzzy butt tumbled with the steak across the living room. It looked like steak with white fluffy topping rolling across the living room floor.

“I’ll share mine. I can’t eat it all anyway.” Mark offered.

I got up and grabbed my cell and filmed her. I tried to get the steak back. Powder Puff did her high pitch growl. It looked so funny, a little kitty trying to fight over a steak that was bigger than she was. I put the video on YouTube because why not, the other one went viral so maybe this one will too. I ate some of Marks steak. I ended up letting Powder Puff steal my steak even though it was naughty. She ate the whole thing. I think she got too full. She passed out on Tiny. She was out for the night. All four of us watched some YouTube together, we watched funny videos periodically checking on Powder Puffs swimming video.I called it swimming bubbles. It reached one million one hundred right before bedtime. Mark left he had to go to work in the morning. Johnny left too. Stephanie and I went on to bed. It was definetly a night to remember. Powder Puff was a mini- white- fluffy- little- kitty  YouTube star.