Chapter 8 Mall Cat

I was happy for some Stephanie time. It would be a fun morning just us doing something girly. I knew Stephanie would come up with a good girly activity.

“So what do you want to do together?” I asked, standing there with a piece of popcorn clinging to my hair on my shoulder. 

“Well its been a long time since we went to the mall. Mom says we have a twenty-five percent discount at Victoria Secret good till next month.” 

“You talked me into it.” 

“Okay you shower, and I’ll straighten up the living room.” she told me.

“No I’ll do it. Its my fault.” 

“No just go get ready I want to hurry and go. Besides you look like you were involved in a popcorn accident” she giggled.

"That bad huh?" 

"Yes now go, take your bean bag, popcorn fetish self to the shower. And by the way I'm spraying the bean bag down with bleach." she laughed while starting to clean my big mess.

Stephanie didn’t have to tell me twice. I needed a shower bad, I was still so embarresed and felt so icky. I got into the shower, the hot water felt amazing. I poured lemongrass body wash on my shoulders and started massaging it in, all over my body. It smelled so good and fresh. I was feeling better already. After my shower. I put on my favorite Jeans and purple top. Finally, an hour later.

“I’m almost ready Stephanie what about you?” 

“I’ve been ready.” 

“Okay have you seen my purse?” 

“I saw it on the couch.” 

I picked up my purse. Stuck my hand inside to grab my keys and I felt something prickly.

“What's sticking the crap out of me?” I complained.

I heard a meow. And Powder Puff stuck her little sneaky spiky head out. 

“What do you think your doing?” I asked giggling.

“What?” Stephanie walked over peeking inside.

“Look who’s in my purse.” 

“Powder Puff what in the world.” she teased.

“Get out Powder Puff. My purse is not for you.” 

She stuck her head back inside. I tried to see what she was doing in there. She was getting cozy cuddling up in a little white ball. It was so cute. 

“Aw she likes it. She’s chilling out in my purse. It’s like her own little kitty hide-out.” 

“Like she needs a place to hide. Please!” Stephanie laughed.

“Sorry Powder Puff you can’t go to the mall. No pets allowed.” 

I pulled her out of my purse, and set her down on the living room floor. 

“Damit I gotta pee, why is it alway's when its time to go.”

“Okay hurry, I‘m ready just getting my bag.”

 I finished in the bathroom. I grabbed my purse, then turned the rest of the lights off. I locked the door, then we got into my car. I drove to the mall. Parking was a monster, but finally someone pulled out close to the door. It was fun to see the mall again. I walked past the food court. It smelled delicious.

 My first stop Hot Topic, found a cute black shirt. Then I decided to get my hair cut, just a little trim up. I had some layers that were getting long. After my trim. I looked at Stephanie for the final verdict.