fighting

They lay there unconcious. Arthur didn't know what to do. Who did he want to wake up first. He went over from the altar and went to his wife.  He saw in the corner of his eye mordred had a knife in his hand. Covered in blood.
He picked his wife up and put her head in his lap stroking her hair comforting her. He looked at her dress to the horror of finding the bodice soaked in blood a gaping hole in his wife. He checked her pulse she was not sleeping she wants even his wife but a doll made to look like her.
He went over mordred. He was real...
He woke him up so he would have some company!
As mordred began to waken Arthur regretted it. Mordred saw Arthur and imdiatley grabbed the dagger. He began to scream at Arthur "you will join your wife!" Arthur ran around the alter and grabbed excalibur. Arthur realised that maybe this was the test and that maybe mordred didn't kill his wife, Espically seen as Arthur had killed mordred when mordred killed him. He blocked the dagger and flung it out of mordred hand. Arthur pressed mordred up against the wall. He threw excalibur down and spoke in a calm tone "mordred I don't want to harm you. Let's sit down and talk. Is there any part of you that wants to not die? Again!"
Mordred nodded and Arthur's grip loosen slowly. Arthur smiled a little and turned to the alter taking excalibur with him to collect some food for the two men to enjoy. When he turned back around mordred was gone and in his place dragoon stood I'm the middle of the small room. "Arthur." He said in a very solum and serious tone. Arthur smiled at the man, he knew to be merlin "you have passed the first test. You will be rewarded. But remember a challenge will almost certaintly follow" the man disspeared and in his place he left the one person he could only wish for.
Gwen.
She smiled at Arthur and he smiled back. They ran into each others embrace.