13. Ready for tonight?

Soph's pov

Today was the day we would tell Van and Sebas about our relationship. I called Van and Sebas and told them I was meeting them outside of the school before classes. Michael drove me to school and we made our way to Van and Sebas, who were now a few metres of distance.

"Hey Van! Hey Sebas!"

"Hey Soph! Hey Mikey!"

"Hey."

"What you wanted to tell us Soph? I'm dieing to know." - the same Van I met 3 years ago.

"Okay. Don't get too shocked but me and Mikey are dating." - I said.

"Oh that's fine." - Sebas said.

"I'm so happy for you baby!!!"

"Okay, calm down Van. It's just a date."

"Sorry. By the way it's getting late. We have to go to the classroom."

"Let's go then." - I said. Before we entered the classroom, we met Luke and Calum in the lockers. They told us they were having a concert at a bar this weekend.

"That's awesome guys. I'm so happy." - I said greeting my boyfriend's mates.

"Me too. Where are we playing?" - Mikey asked.

"We play at Hard Rock Café this Saturday and in Langham Hotel this Sunday. By the way, the hotel is in Melbourne." - Calum said.

"That's so cool." - Mikey reacted. I totally agree with him.

"And I want you guys, all, to come with us." - Luke told us.

"Sure we'll go!"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything in this world." - I whispered in Mikey's ears.

"Thank you baby." - he whispered back.

"It's set, then. Meet me and Calum at my house on Friday night. We're having a sleepover before the concerts." - Luke invited.

"Now let's go. BBG" - BBG was the nickname me and Van had set for our awful Maths teacher. - "is going to break up our heads if we get late."

"I'm coming!" - Michael hurried to the classroom, followed by Luke and Calum, leaving me, Van and Sebas to laugh at their faces.

[Friday morning]

Luke's pov

Today was the day of the sleepover, what meant that tomorrow was our first performance with our new guitarrist. I couldn't believe our dream was finally growing and leading to some way. I just wanted to skip this day to Saturday already.

I met Calum at the hall and Van in the lockers. There was already Soph, Mikey and Sebas. I hugged my baby and greeted her with a morning kiss while my friends were talking about tonight.

"Hey princess."

"Hey Luke."

"Ready for tonight?" - I asked with a smirk on my face, just to shake her.

"Sure but not for that." - she said pointing at my face.

"You'll see, you'll like it." - she just shook her head and turned back to pay attention to what our friends were arguing about.

"Can anyone tell me why are you talking all at once?" - Van asked.

"Because me and Michael want to watch Spiderman and Sebas and Soph want to watch Star Wars." - Calum explained.

"You're such a child. Let's go to class, we decide it later." - I said. We headed to the classroom and started the first class of this never-ending day.