Teamwork

"There is no way Hawkie, no way I'm working with the human bubble over here."

"What you think working with you is any better...?!" She put her hand on her hip, resting her weight on one foot as he silently wished he wasn't so scared and attracted at the same time.

"You're trying to think of a comeback aren't you?" He nodded meekly. She rolled her eyes, hiding her smile.

"Idiot."

"But Wifi!"

"Don't call me that! It sounds like wife or something - wait. Did you do that on pur-" a cold round object suddenly snapped around their wrists.

"Handcuffs? Seriously Hawkmoth? And that could have been a purrfectly good pun till you ruined it sour puss."
He rolled his eyes. The Bubbler gasped.

"I'm hurt Hawkie. I thought we were friends. My felines..."

"Please stop making puns for the enemy. Begin." The blocks were a lot different. Some moved up and down some were on the ceiling and some where just there. They had problems before they even started. Once the light turned green they walked in opposite directions causing the handcuffs to pull them back. They scolded at each other.

"Let's go this way!"

"No this way!" They felt an electric shock run through their bodies. They screamed.

"If you don't work together I will electrocute you again." They tried to stop their bodies from trembling, suddenly quiet.

"Why don't we just go straight?"

"Yeah, straight is good." They got electrocuted several times as they jumped from block to block to get to the miraculouses. At the end they made it to the top.

"Yes!" He held out his hand to high five her. She rolled her eyes. He shrugged and put it down with the face of a little boy who dropped his icecream cone. She couldn't help but smile at the thought. Mentally of course. With an emotionless face she reached out to grab Ladybug's miraculous. That's when they realised. They weren't just statues anymore. They could move and act like the actual heroes.

Ladybug jumped right over her and struck a fighting stance. Chat Noir did the same. They all stood there for some seconds, smirking at each other.

"Let's do this." It was then that the handcuffs lovingly reminded them that they were chained together. They groaned in pain and annoyance.

"Hawkie, let us out so we can defeat them!" Nothing. He said nothing. Its pretty obvious what happened. The robot heroes crushed them. With a silent pound it at the end they disappeared along with the rest of the blocks sending DJWifi down to the floor. They groaned and got up then screamed when Hawkmoth electrocuted them.

"You were supposed to work together." He electrocuted them again. They fell to the floor, muffling their screams the best they could. He glared at them.

"Now tomorrow is another day against Ladybug and Chat Noir and I suggest that you actually work together instead of this pitiful attempt. Leave my presence." They got up, clutching each other for support and left. They collapsed in their separate beds and fell asleep.

The next day they woke up around six due to habit still writhing in pain and held their wrists to themselves. They went back to sleep and woke up around ten. Hawkmoth had worked them the whole day without a break so they really needed their rest.

They got off their butts and flew over the city on their respective objects. They paused and bubbled things out of boredom, waiting for them to arrive.

"Sigh."

"Same here Wifi. Same here."

"You're doing that on purpose, aren't you?"

"Maybe-" she glared at him and glided down on her fast forward sign. "My Wifi, wait up!" By the time he for there Ladybug and Chat Noir were already fighting her. He watched them fight in awe. He was amazed by how we they worked together and by how she was holding up because he would probably have gotten
deakumatized by then. After a while of fighting, she looked around for anything that she could use. Anything! They were cornering her and she didn't like it. That's when she spotted ;) her idiotic butt of a partner watching them like it was a movie. A large popcorn with a coke please. She glared at him.

"BUBBLER!" His eyes widened. Not because of fear (okay, maybe a little) but because Ladybug was throwing something towards her. He didn't know what he was but he knew it was trouble. He jumped off the roof he was on, wrapped his hands around her and leapt off the building.

They entered a random window. She was about to yell at him when he covered her mouth with his hand. Ladybug and Chat Noir passed them unknowingly on their way down. He smiled.

"You're welc- OW!"

"What?"

"You bit me!"

"Ain't you lucky." He was about to speak when a little boy walked out if his room in his pyjamas. He saluted. She growled. "Beat it kid. My partner and I are trying to have a conversation here." He ran off screaming. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't like kids?"

"Her siblings are really annoying at times." He nodded in understanding.

"So... what are we going to do?" She sighed.

"There's only one thing we can do."

"Hide?"

"Teamwork?" She stretched out her hand to him. He grabbed it, nodding.

"Teamwork." They went back up, calling the bug and the cat. It took a lot of work but at the end they had them trapped in a bubble with a stop sign on it. The Bubbler reached in to get their miraculouses when a voice stopped them in their tracks.

"STOP!"