[1] Spider-Man: Homecoming

No honeys, this is not relevant to the book, but I need to talk about Spider-Man (cause I just watched it and I've been thinking and theorizing and woah).

1. PLEASE TRY COME AT ME AND TELL ME THAT CAPTAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MENTOR THAN TONY BECAUSE THIS MOVIE PROVES THAT IS NOT TRUE!
Captain would have told Peter that 'it's okay' and that 'it's not his fault' when it genuinely was. I understand his over-enthusiasm, but he started being reckless and if it weren't for Tony, it would've been so messy. Tony did the right thing by taking away the suit and forcing Peter to mature and really find himself and start making better decisions.
Also, Tony and Peter really need each other. Tony didn't have a great father figure and he can be a good 'father' to Peter. Just like how Peter doesn't have that figure in his life and how he has Tony and it's perfect.

2. So it's been confirmed that Infinity War will be the last chapter for a few characters. I'm nearly sure it will be Captain America and Iron Man. Now, I don't care right now what will happen with Cap, but Tony. So, I don't know if you saw/heard, but in the comics they want to make Iron Man a black, teenage girl. If they don't add people, it could legitimately be Zendaya's character Michelle. I'm going overboard, but I just thought I should tell you.

3. TONY AND PEPPER

4. TIMELINE??? I thought New York was 2012. What do they mean '8 years later'? Are we in 2020 or did New York happen in 2009? And this just messes everything up for me if we're being honest so I'll come back to you when I look it up online.
After thought - I remember that Happy said he's had Pepper's engagement ring on him since 2008/9 so New York couldn't have happened earlier.
Basically, their timeline is messed up.

5. They're 15. That's perfect. They're racially diverse. That's perfect. They're totally normal, totally nerdy and typical smart science kids and that makes it so relatable. It gives the movie so much meaning. Marvel did so good with this. I'm so proud of them.

LEAVE YOUR THEORIES AND COMMENTS HERE PLEASE. ILY

Until next time, you know you love me

xoxo, Mandi 💋