Chapter 1.

Hi, so yeah, I'm doing another story even though I'm still writing Anachronism but I can't really stop because this I'm kind of obsessed with them now thanks to The Song Of Achilles so I want to write something about the three of them: Briseis, Patroclus and Achilles :)

_________________________________________________

I still remember the first time I saw her, I can't believe it has been more than one year, she was wandering the halls of my school like a lost puppy and even today I don't know why I talked to her though I don't regret it.

"Good morning, sweet lady" I salute her from behind, she is getting some books out of her locker, her hair tied with a ribbon is the only thing I can see.

"Patroclus" She half laughs. This, I like this about her, that awkward funny laugh that makes other laugh at her makes me laugh with her. "It's pretty early to be doing compliments" She smiles and I smile back, I know she loves when I smile, she loves many things about me that I hate, she loves going to see me play basketball, she loves my accent, she always sees the good things in me.

"Today, I remember that it has been more than a year since I first saw you" I tell her as I walk her to her first class of the day, and I recall the image for myself, she looked so afraid, she had her reason though, her family has just died in a fire and she almost immediately entered the foster system and was practically dragged here.

"And you still look as handsome as the day I first saw you" She smiles looking at the floor.

"I think we must go to get your eyes checked" I laugh and I play with her long hair. The bell rings just as we get to her class.

"I've to go, run if you don't wanna be too late" she says and gives me a peak and I start running, my first class is with Mr. Posey. and he hates people who get late.

"Good Morning, Mister Patroclus. Nice of you for joining us today." he tells me when I enter the room "See you in detention." I sigh and walk to one of the two empty spaces in the room, I notice the other empty space has been added. A new girl or guy.

Just as I thought a few minutes later a guy enters running to the class room just before being stopped by Mr. Posey. He is not like any guy here, he's different, he looks like as if he was carved by the gods. Blonde hair, fair skin and gorgeous eyes.

"I guess you're the new guy, I'm Mr. Posey, please tell us your name."

"Achilles" He answers, his voice is like music, it's not hard but it doesn't sound feminine, it's just right, perfect.

"Walk to your sit, there's only an empty space" The space next to me, he turns to write on the board again "Oh, and I'll see you in detention" he says without turning back.

"Rude much?" he asks when he takes his seat, it takes me a few seconds to realize he was talking to me, I was probably staring. I nod and he smiles, his smile is so bright it kind of remind me of Briseis' "Is he always like this?" I nod again, I don't seem to be able to find words but he just smiles and starts taking notes and I realize I haven't taken any.

__________________________________________

"I feel like it's my fault that you're going to stay here" Briseis tells me just a little before the lunch ends.

"It's your fault" I say to her, laughing. She bites the last bit of her sandwich leaving her mouth full of crumbs, I wipe them with my finger.

"You could be a little more subtle" Her blue eyes look somewhat happy when they meet mine.

"Yes, I could" I look around and I see the new guy staring at us, Achilles, he's surrounded but yet he's staring at us. "Have you seen the new guy?"