Chapter 5.

A pussy.

That's what I was yesterday, a pussy.

I shouldn't have run away like that, yes, I hit that fucking idiot but I shouldn't have run away like a little girl. 

I have barely slept, I came home around 1 am and my mom was hysteric, I didn't have an excuse so I accepted everything she had to say and then came upstairs to my room, I tried and tried to sleep but the image of Briseis, my Briseis, hooking up with some random guy was enough to keep me awake. I'm still debating toward going to school, my jaw is turning into a purple-ish color, not that I'm ashamed about it but that could be a good excuse.

Time passes by and I decide not to go, why would I anyways? Worst case scenario Briseis would make up an excuse and wait me to believe it, best case sceneraio she won't give a fuck but then again that is not really the best case scenario as it would make me look like a fool.

Around noon Achilles comes to visit me, he must have known or already knows.

"So... You knew?" I ask, I don't ask him to come him in case he knows.

"I heard sometimes about it." he's leaning in one of the poles of my porch.

"And you didn't tell me because...? You thought it would be funny as fuck for me to find out like this?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No, I just... I don't know. There is no excuse." At least he is honest. "Can I come in?" He asks and I nod, I start walking upstairs to my room as I was playing a videogame and at least we could play together. "Everybody at school is talking about you." He says once we are playing.

"I know, what are they saying?" 

"Mostly that Briseis was a bitch and well the guy has more bruises than you so you can say they are praising you for that but they also think you are a motherfucking idiot for not realizing sooner." He says, his eyes are not focusing on the screen but me.

"And what do you think?" I ask pausing the game to look at him.

"I think you were fooled and a fool." He smiles, his head moves closer. "And if I'm honest you shouldn't be sad over it, after all she was what they say, a bitch." He says 

"I don't think she is or was a bitch, in any case, if she cheated on me it was because I wasn't able to make her truly happy." I say.

"Happy? From what I heard she was with him only to fuck" He says.

"Oh..." I didn't think she would be unhappy with me in that way.

"Personally I think that's stupid." He says and shrugs and I have no clue what he means.

After an hour or so I've beaten Achilles' ass more than once in this game and actually I feel better than I did before, we laugh a lot when we are together.

"I'm done" He says.

"Done of me beaten you or..?" I ask with a smile and he flips me off. "Oh, come on it's not my fault that you suck at this." I say.

"At least I don't hit like a girl." He has mocked about me hitting like a girl more than once and I find it stupid, I hit the guy more than once.

"Wanna see I don't hit like a girl?" I ask raising my eyebrow and smiling.

"You know I would kick your ass" He says and he is probably right, I saw a trophy of karate in his room.

"That doesn't mean you would see I don't hit like a girl." I say and I take his arms and hit him on the ribs, he swiftly moves from under me to be on top and takes both of my hands with one of his.

"I could hurt you but I won't, I don't hurt little girls." I try to do what he did but he doesn't let go of me, that trophy most have been from only a year ago, I should have seen it.

"I'm not a little girl, you have advantage and you know it." I move my head closer to his as I try to get away from his hands.

"Well, you're acting like one right now." He says with a smirk and moves closer, my body is trapped underneath his and there is barely space between us.

"You asshole." I say and laugh.

"You little girl." He says, his forehead is now touching mine. "I think that it's obvious that between us I would totally kick your ass." I try to move away again but damn it, this boy is strong.

"I think.. I give up." I say with a sigh and close my eyes, it's not like I'm gonna win anything for fighting with him. He shakes his head and our noses touch each other and I know he is smiling because I'm smiling too, this whole situation is somehow funny I guess.

"Oh, little Patroclus." He moves away from me and hugs me in a playful way. "Don't you ever try to fight me because I would totally kick your ass." From the way he is hugging me my mouth is centimeters away from his. "You're such a girl" He laughs and I move my head and our lips brush each other and we both move away from the other.

The blood comes rushing to my head and to his. We're both red as fuck.