Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It had been a month since we made that video and all was now well. The fans (mine and the Directioners) were really supportive of mine and Harry’s relationship, same for Niall and Katy’s. Both relationships were official now and it was actually quite beneficial to the book. The boys were able to open up to us more now than ever before. Paul and Linda both had to apologize for being wrong.

Harry’s mom and sister approved of me, which was a huge relief to me since I had been positive they would think I was too weird or something. Katy hadn’t gotten to meet Niall’s family yet, but they were going to fly to Mullingar in a couple of weeks so she could.

After spending the day around the city with Harry, we headed back to his flat to find everyone else already there. Katy and Niall were sprawled across one couch, watching Finding Nemo on the TV. Louis and Zayn were playing with Baby Lux in the floor, Zayn showing her a reflection in a mirror he held. Eleanor was shaking her head at the boys. Liam was sitting in front of the coffee table, talking to his laptop.

“Liam, what are you doing?” I asked, slipping my shoes off by the door.

“Twitcam!” He cheered. “Come join me!”

I pulled Harry over to where Liam sat, making him sit next to the other boy. I sat in Harry’s lap so we all three fit on screen.

“Hey, world!” I waved at the computer. “Say hello Harrels.”

He smirked. “Hello Harrels!”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re such a goober.”

“Guys, this is Harry’s girlfriend, Shelby.” Liam gestured to me. “Although, I’m sure you already know that.”

“Pretty much everyone does.” Harry noted, twisting a piece of my hair around his finger. So much for spending all night straightening it.

“Why don’t you read me some of the comments people are leaving on Twitter?” Liam recommended.

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through some of the typical questions until one stuck out at me. “This one says, ‘Is Shelby wearing Harry’s paper airplane necklace?’. Yes, I am actually. He gave it to me earlier.”

Katy gagged on the couch across from me. I stuck my tongue out at her in return. Harry took my phone and looked for me questions.

He laughed at whatever he was reading. “This girl named Lilly wants to know how your flashing toothbrush is, Liam.”

Liam’s jaw dropped. “Niall and Katy hid him from me the other day! I thought I had lost him forever.”

“Who said I had anything to do with that?” Katy insisted, seeming genuinely offended.

“Did you?” I asked, looking over the top of the laptop to see her.

“Well, yeah, but that’s besides that point.”

I rolled my eyes, looking back at the webcam. “My best friend everybody. Isn’t she wonderful?”

She suddenly popped up beside Harry, deciding she wanted to be part of the twitcam as well. “At least I don’t ‘aw’ at everything my boyfriend does.”

“I’m a sap, okay?”

Harry chuckled. “I think it’s cute.”

Katy scoffed. “You think everything she does is cute.”

“That’s because everything she does is cute.” He gazed at me with his gorgeous green eyes that made me want to melt.

“Awww,” I smiled, hugging him.

“Gag.” Katy pretended to gag. “I’m going to die from the cornyness of this moment.”

Niall came and sat behind Katy, pulling her onto his lap so he was in frame. “That’s my girl! Always killing their moments.”

“It’s my job,” she stated, smiling proudly.

“Unfortunately, she’s very good at it,” Harry and I said at the same time, causing each other to laugh.

“Back to my toothbrush,” Liam instructed, getting us back on topic. “Yeah, Katy and Niall hid from me because they’re both meanie-butts. I finally found it wrapped up in tinfoil in the freezer. Who does that to a man’s toothbrush?!”

“Apparently Niall and Katy do,” Zayn said from the couch, where Lux was now asleep in his arms.

Louis ran out of the flat with Eleanor, yelling something about needing more salsa for his popcorn. I didn’t even want to know what he meant by that.

“What’s another question?” Liam asked looking at the Twitter feed on my phone.

“How about this one, ‘Since Niall is now with Katy, does that mean Niam is over?’.” I read off the question, looking up at the two boys mentioned.

“Heck no!” Niall yelled.

Liam reach across me and Harry to hug Niall. “Niam will always exist.”

“I support Niam, by the way.” Katy informed the camera as she was squashed between Niall and Liam.

“And, yes, I encourage Larry Stylinson.” I giggled.

Louis suddenly reappeared and shouted, “Harry will be mine forever!”

We all busted out laughing, unable to get the look of pure seriousness Louis was sporting out of our heads.