Epilogue

THE END!!!

Epilogue

I peeked through the curtain that hid the hallway we were in. The fan were lined up through the door and as far down the road as I could see. My heart raced a bit as I leaned against the wall, suddenly nervous.

“You ready?” Harry asked, resting against the wall beside me.

I laughed. “Not at all. Let’s do this.”

“One Direction, everyone!” We heard the store owner announce.

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as we followed Louis into the crowded book store. Girls screamed and cameras flashed as we all took seats at the tables they had pushed together.

“Boys, introduce yourselves?” The manager asked.

“I’m Louis.”

“I’m Harry.”

“I’m Niall.”

“I’m Zayn.”

“I’m Liam.”

“And we’re One Direction.” The boys chorused into the microphones in front of them.

Harry looked at me and nodded.

I waved to the group in front of me. “I’m Shelby.”

“I’m Katy.” Katy also waved before glancing at me.

“And we wrote the book.” We said at the same time. You have no idea how long we rehearsed that.

*****

I couldn’t tell you how many books we signed before the line finally ended. I yawned and leaned against Harry, who immediately wrapped his arm around me.

I heard Katy laugh and looked over to see Niall holding her around the waist and spinning her in a circle.

“Say it or I won’t put you down!” Niall threatened, spinning her around faster.

“Fine, fine!” Katy laughed before yelling, “I LOVE NIALL JAMES HOREN!”

Niall sat her down. “Aw, thanks. I love you, too.”

I giggled at them, shaking my head.

“Hey?” Harry tapped his fingers against my arm.

“Hm?” I looked up at him.

A smile spread across his face, showing his dimples. “I love you.”

I smiled right back at him. “I love you, too.”

THE END!!!!