[ manly / kirishima eijirou x reader ]

oneshot: kirishima eijirou x reader

notes: I LOVE KIRISHIMA FUCKING EIJIROU SO MUCH THANKS FOR REQUESTING

word count: 576

----

You could feel Mineta and Kaminari's stare burning into your back. Well, at least you hoped it was your back. You were going to walk home, but it looks like you'd be delayed a little. "Do you mind?" You asked them, tentatively. They merely whistled and looked the other way, as if they did nothing wrong.

You let out a sigh from your lips before you felt hands on your shoulders, and soon Kaminari's face was right besides your own. "Hey, [Name]-chan," He purred, sending a shiver down your spine. "You're a really pretty girl, want to hang out with me after school?" He asked.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to reject you. I have plans after school," You told him, trying to push him away ever so slowly. "What're you doing after school then?" He asked, genuinely surprised you were busy.

"Quirk training." You managed to get out of his hold, before you started to walk away from him. He caught up to you anyways, placing an arm around your shoulder. "Hey, let's train together! Sounds like a good idea, right?" He winked.

"I don't think our quirks are compatible for training against one another, Kaminari. I mean, I have pyrokinesis, you have Electrification. I don't want to hurt you by accident," You lied straight through your teeth. At this point, you'd give anything to give Kaminari a good punch in the face.

"I can take a hit. I'm a man after all," He told you, as he hit his chest twice.

"If you were a man, then you'd leave [Name] alone after she told you no," A voice cut in. Both you and Kaminari turned around, being faced with Kirishima Eijirou; the brightest boy in the class.

Your eyes sparkled in relief, you knew Kirishima would save you!

"Hey, Kirishima! I didn't think I'd see you here," Kaminari trailed off, sweating bullets. "Well, aren't you going to let her go?" He asked the blond haired boy, crossing his arms.

"O-Oh yeah! Sorry, [Name]! I forgot Jirou invited me to go get some ice cream with her, so I'll be leaving now!" He stuttered, before running off. You and Kirishima stared at his leaving form in peace.

"Thank god, Kirishima! You're my hero!" You cheered happily, pulling him into an unexpected hug. He blinked in confusion, before comprehending what was going on. He gave you a wide smile as he patted your back twice.

You pulled away, a wide smile on your face. "I don't know what'd I do without you, you really saved me back there," You told him. "Why didn't you tell him to just, you know, stop?" He questioned, as the two of you began to walk. You shrugged, "I didn't want to be rude."

"Well, you need to tell him to stop next time. What if he does it again? What if I'm not there to protect?" He asked you, his wide red eyes staring into your own [eye color] ones in concern. "I'll do it later then!" You exclaimed, flustered from his gaze.

"Hey, uh, Kirishima?" You spoke. He rose an eyebrow, "Yes?"

"Want to train with me today?" You asked him, "My family owns a nice place to train."

Kirishima flashed you a smile; a wide and happy one. "Of course! I'd never pass up the chance to train like a real man.

You could've swore that you had fallen in love right there.