Au revoir before Hi

T A Y L O R

"Excuse me Ms."

I turn to face the man behind me. I've noticed that he's kinda spying me and its creeping me out.

"Yes?" I answer him formally

"Can I get your number? I know you don't know me but I know you for a very long time Taylor and I'm desperate now to face you with all the courage I've been earning "

What the fuck?! This is insane.He's insane .. Someone please help me out here. Why does this convenient store doesn't have a security guard? and why did I go out to buy stupid stuffs at this time ? 11:45 pm? Seriously?

Oow. Because my fucking fridge is empty. Anyway no one's here so I'm kinda in deep trouble . what if he'll force me and rape me? Oh Gosh!

"I'm. Sorry yes I don't know you and.. I-I do have a.."

I look left and right and..

"Girlfriend?" I finished my statement and points the girl in the isle 13 picking some fruits and drinks .actually she's not that far from us

"Girlfriend?" He asks

"Ahh yes. Girlfriend,that's my girlfriend" I told him ,but he hold me in my arms and attempt to kiss me.

I got froze and lost , I don't know what to do so I just close my eyes. Till I felt a soft material landed on my lips . I open my eyes and saw that it was the woman's arm covered with coat was block between me and the Guy's lips.

"Stay away you jerk" the woman said in a cold yet authoritative voice. The man got scared then run away.

"I-ah.. Thanks" I muttered.

"You owe me with that"She plainly said. I look at her blue shining orbs

"I guess, anyway I'm-"

"I'm not asking for your name. I don't want to know it either"

What's wrong with her? I throw a quizzical look

"We are perfectly stranger at each other. I don't want to cross the line between that. No more no less"

"If you say so. Anyway thank you once again and uh I gotta go" I shrug then turn my back on her

"I don't accept thank you. You'll pay for that "

I stop on my tracks . what?

"Seriously?? " I creased an eyebrow

"Go out with me for a month" she simply said. A simple smirk forms in my lips

"For a month?? Like 30 days? Wow cool.I thought you would not cross the line Ms.Stranger " I said with sarcasm

"I'm not. Go out with me without knowing each others company , no personal catechisms ,no telling of names and no strings will be attached just pure stranger"

I examine her for a while thinking what could be her business

"Are you asking me for a sex in a month? Like 'no strings attached' movie?"

She laugh a little. Well she knows how to laugh.

"No.Just go out with me, I won't take a no for an answer"

I gave her a light smile.

"See you tomorrow then?"

"Indeed"

"Let's meet up on that coffeeshop tomorrow. 7 in the morning "

"7,okay"

__________________
______________________
It's been 2 weeks had past since Ms stranger and I taking a lot of adventures . She's fun to be with but at some time she's really distant . We used to travel the world , yes we went to Philippines for seeing the Rice terraces and chocolate hills ,Japan for the cherry blossoms, Maldives ,and Italy .