No Place

She's married.

That's the only words  running in Taylor's head. She's at the bar in London drowning herself in liquors. The bitterness doesn't bother . There's no more bitter taste she'd felt in her chest .

She's married.

It's been 8 months. She thought she could handle . Well..that's what she thought .

Her tears never left her cheeks every night and day. Her eyes were bloodshot. Friends and family never knew about what's going on. Taylor run away after the wedding. Pretending everything was alright but now she's here in London for almost 3 months. The last couple of months, she's been jetsetting around the world to run away.

She deactivate her social media accounts. She changed her phone number so no one can contact her except Jack. She know she could trust him but she never told Jack her location.

Another shot for another tears. The bartender seemed nice.

"you got someone to pick you up Miss?"

Taylor scoffs and rolled her eyes.

"Do I look like I have someone?"

"Well..whatever it is it must be very painful"

"She's gone"

The bartender just gave her a sad smile. She stared and take another glass.

How can she be so coward to tell everything to her best friend? She regret everything she haven't done.

"Karlie.." Taylor uttered.

"Karlie" The bartender repeated.

"She's my best friend. She's married now"

"Hmm. So she's the one. Did you tell her?"

Taylor sighed.
"No"

"I'm such a fucking coward. It's all my fault"

"At least she's happy now"

"yeah"

Taylor traveled a lot. Everywhere in the world . But never she find a place called home. And that only happen when Karlie was gone. Karlie was her home.

Both are inseparable for years until Josh came.

"Excuse me for awhile"
The bartender entertain another costumers.

Taylor was really drunk right now. She can't even stand on her own. She had no one to call in London but she didn't care.

A man took a seat beside her grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey Gorgeous" a deep English voice pass her ears

"hmmm" Taylor's sight was blurry and very tired.

"wanna go out here?" He asked snaking his hand on Taylor's thigh. Taylor swatted his hand but she's too weak and drunk to protest.

"hmmm"

"your place or mine?"

"fuck you..hmm"

The man continue to snake his hand and pull the blonde closer to her. Taylor push him and slap his chest when the British starts to kiss her.

For a moment, someone grab him from the back and punch him so hard straight in the face.

"NO!"

A tall person yelled. The man fell on the ground and the person take another time to kick his balls.

Taylor watched the scene blurry and then she almost passed out. But the person catch her on time.

"Taylor"