Choice of Fate 2

"Is this future?" Taylor asks whilst Karlie on her quizzical look.

Kloss look at them on the rearview mirror.

"Yes"

Taylor seems to pass out. This is unreal. She thought.

"I'm dreaming right?"

"We're here" Kloss parked the car. The house was big. A mansion. The place was so beautiful and warming. Her dream Home.

They got out of the car and Kloss instruct the three of them.

"Remember, act normal. You're cousins right? For now. Your sister can't know about it. Okay?"

Taylor and Karlie nods. Kent also nods.

"I know this is really weird for all of you. Specially you Kent." Kloss side hug the boy telling it's alright. Kloss motioned him to go inside first while she talk to the young girls.

"Who is he?" Karlie look at Kent direction.

"My son"

"am I.. You? ..are you.. Me?" Karlie with a puzzled look. Kloss nods.

"Tay.. Oh my god.. He really is my son" Karlie holds her arms with unsure expression.

"Who's the father?" Taylor asks. Karlie was caught off guard. She look at Kloss with a huge grin.

"When you enter the house. You'll see. But please try to act normal with my little girl around. She's only 5 and we have another little ones inside. Karlie, Taylor..I know you'll gonna freak out and everything might blow your mind cause..never mind. Let's go inside. Be quiet as possible . My partner loves the house peace and quiet"

Taylor and Karlie nods.

They enter the enormous elegant house and what amaze them was the Giant Christmas tree, with different ornaments. Blue and green.. The dramatic spiral staircase.. The chandelier..everything.

little footsteps was heard coming down and they all look up.

"Mama!" the little girl jumped on Kloss as she spin her around. Cute giggle was shown by the little girl. The curly blonde with blue eyes.

"Hey princess" Kloss kissed the girl's cheek. The girl kissed her back then her eyes land on the two visitors.

"Mama? Who are they?" she pointed

"that's your cousins. They're going to stay for uhm maybe a few..days. Why won't you introduce yourself first? " Kloss look at them signalling to say something

"Hi! I'm Tala" The little girl smiled

"It means Star" Taylor grins looking at the girl.

"You knew??"

Taylor nods.

"I'm Ta--"

"That's uhmm..Becky.yeah Becky " Kloss interrupt. Karlie snorts as Taylor glare but nods.

"And I'm--"

"She's  Nic..short for Nicola" Taylor introduced Karlie. Karlie glared but Taylor just shrugs.

"Where's your-"

"Hey babe"

A voice called out from the hallway. The shadow was getting closer. They all look for the mystery person until..their jaw once again dropped.

The woman snake her arm on Kloss waist giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"NO.WAY" Karlie shakes her head. The woman with a small baby bump finally noticed them.