Our relationship continues

I made it home and my furniture would arrive tomorrow. My phone buzzed and I checked it. It was Connor. 'Want to stay at mine tonight. Since I guess you have no furniture.'
'Sure' I texted back. Ugh why couldn't I just admit it. I like him.
He texted me his address and I jumped in my car. My parents were still staying at there hotel.  As I pulled up to his house I saw him standing outside. He waved. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you" I was smiling out of my face. He blushed bright red. He turned and took me to my room. My room was purple. "I painted this for you. Thinking you would stay more often." My tomato red face went bright red. "Get yourself settled and you can come out and watch captain America with me." I smile at him and decide to change before going out. I exit 'my' room and entered the living room. I walked past Connors room to see him topless. He noticed me staring and blushed.

*Connors POV*

While getting changed I noticed Hannah. I blushed hard and texted Paul.
'Paul help. Girl help' I reluctantly sent it before sitting on my bed. I didn't know how to tell her. I didn't wait for an answer. I turned my phone off and went through. Hannah was blushing when I came in. I jumped on the sofa. "Watcha looking at." "Well." She stopped and shook her head. I noticed my name. She put her phone down before going away somewhere.
Her phone buzzed. It was Amanda. 'Just ask him' I picked up her phone as she walked in.
"Eh you have a text from Paul. It says" I cut her off. "Em Amanda texted you." I was scared to see what she said. Obviously she was in my room as my phone was off but, I was snooping her phone. It was my fault. "Movie time" wanting to stop the awkward silence I asked. She sat down and brought a blanket with her. She snuggled into me and kissed my cheek. I heard snoring beside me 5 minutes later.

*3 hours later*

Hannah was sleeping beside me. I had got my night clothes on and sat back beside her. When I came back she was saying my name and shaking. I woke her up. She cried into my shoulder for about 10 minutes before explaining what happened. "H-he came back. H-he hurt you." I hugged her tighter and kissed her head. She just looked at me. "Sorry" i replied. She continued to look at me before lying back down. Hugging me tighter. If I moved she would stay grabbing on.

*Hannah POV- The morning*

I smelt. CRUMPETS. He knew us brits well. Especially me. "Morning princess" I hear. I blush at the name. "Morning chipmunk" he comes out and stares at me for that. I giggle. He still hasn't changed. I see a bruise on his left leg and a bigger one on the torso. "What happened" I pointed at his bruises. "Hockey" he replied. They don't look like hockey bruises but I have to believe him.
I texted Matt to tell him I'm going to work. No matter what anyone says. He replies with a yes. I knew the Ikea people would be over all day so I wanted to stay out of the house.
"Connor" I shouted "can you drive me to work today." He comes out of the kitchen puzzled. "I'm coming in. Your not stopping me" he looks at me worried and I just sigh.

*2 hours later*

We arrived into the office and I went straight into a meeting with Matt. He told me to work with Connor for the week and to be careful. "Don't let him hurt you". Matt tells me this. "He didn't hurt me. You hurt him we were just getting to know." Connor comes to the door. "Matt. Am I stopping something." I leave.

*Connors POV*

I walk to the door. "Matt." Hannah pushes past me. I glare at Matt. "I thought Amanda told you to stop" Matt was just glaring at me when I went back down to my office. I get to the door to hear talking. It's Hannah. J-Fred puts his hand on my shoulder. "Patience that's what you need. Matt seems stressed just back off." Those words make me flip. "Back off tell that to your brother" I break down. Everything has just got so heated I needed this. J-Fred took me outside and sat me down. "Right talk" for 2 hours I talked with him. He helped me. By the time I came back in Hannah was on the computer editing for me. Matts left.
I left my phone inside, when I looked at it I saw a text from Amanda. She said sorry. I felt bad for her. Everything Matt had done, it go thrown on Amanda and she fixed it.
Hannah looked up from her computer and saw me she kissed my cheek and hugged me. I blushed more. She looks at me and wipes my last tears. I break down in her shoulder. She takes me out of my office with my bag and takes me home.
I must of slept in the car and I woke up on my couch with a blanket over me and Hannah on my stomach. I hear the doorbell. It's a pizza person. "It's for you" Hannah hands me the pizza and falls asleep on me.

*Hannahs POV*

I fell asleep on Connor. He's so caring towards me. I've never had someone who cares so much for me outside of my hometown.
Suddenly I whence and jump up. "Woah" I scream at Connor. He looks confused "you okay?" Connor looks confused I don't answer.
I enter my room and lock the door. I'm bleeding. I text Amanda to come. Matthias replies and says he's coming. I panic. What's he going to think. What's Connor going to do. How do I fix this.

AN-This is my first ever fan fic. I'm slowly getting through it. Probably 2 chapters per day for the now.
Peace