Maui Moisture Line

So I tried the fairly new Maui product and it was pretty good.

I purchased the shampoo, conditioner and curl quencher smoothie from my local Walmart for $7.00 each. (Total 23.00)

The shampoo was really thick and pretty slimy but in a good way. The scent reminded me of the organix coconut oil, which is also really good.

Once I applied it to my hair, it wasn't exactly drying which is how alot of people reviewed it

Once I applied it to my hair, it wasn't exactly drying which is how alot of people reviewed it. But my hair was a little bit dry, it just was. My curls were okay, like they usually are when I shampoo my hair. Nothing special.

The conditioner on the other hand was lovely. It smelled good, like the shampoo, and was pretty nice and I had a great curl definition once i applied it. I deep conditioned with the conditioner which is also pretty thick. I don't feel as though my curls really took it in though. But once I rinsed it out my hair was soft but my definition wasn't exactly there.

The curl quencher smoothie was amazing! The smell was the same but the thickness was nice, like a whipped cream. A little goes a long way.

I tried doing a flexible rod set on my hair but it was a fail. So of course I'll try again but only on stretched hair.

I used the smoothie again on a perm rod set and it came out great with a nice shine.

Overall I give the product a solid 9/10.
I'll use them again and see exactly how it affects my hair.

Maui product is a line I would recommend to anyone. In their line they have products for damaged, thick, thinning, dry, and chemically altered hair. I tried the orange one (pictured above) for thick hair but I want to try the blue one for dry hair because that's closer to my personal needs.

I hope you all try the product and enjoy it as much as me

Love you guys
Keep it nappy
God bless
Lee