Dear Theodosia

Dear Theodosia,

How are you? Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, and myself miss you so much. I moved in with the Schulyers, Hamilton, John, James, Thomas, Mulligun, and Laf. Laf and James are probably the nicest out of all of them, excluding the Schulyers.

Hamilton is being an asshole again. I understand though, I mean, I'm a complete shut in without you.

The others, Laf and James excluded, don't know about you. I feel kind of bad.

I had another panic attack today. The one thing that kept me going is knowing that you and I will see each other again, someday.

Hamilton is still looking for his father. I wish I had a father to look for. I wish I had some one to love. I wish I had somebody, anybody, to care about.

I wish that James didn't have to go through what he did. I wish Laf didn't have a reason to learn self defense. I wish Herc wouldn't have to take care of his mother. I wish Angelica could just admit who she is. I wish Peggy would let her true genius shine through. I wish Eliza could not have a reason to fear coming out. I wish Laurens could be an artist, not an "aspiring artist." I wish Hamilton could have his dad. I wish Thomas had his full use of his leg. I wish they could understand.

Most of all, I wish I had you with me.

Why did you have to go?

Why won't I just let myself follow you?

Why didn't I follow?

I just want to see you, and my mom, and dad.

I wish I could've followed all of you.

With all of my heart, I wish you were able to read this.

Love,
A. Burr.

Hamilton gasped and dropped the letter he found back onto Burr's desk.

I was thinking, Burr is probably the saddest character in the musical.

This entire chapter, I was crying. So, um, sorry you had to read this.

Wear your seatbelts, my beautiful readers, seeya!

Next chapter: Laf is a badass.

Jemmy out!