💞Part 6💞

He does his outro and I lip sync to him in the back and he shuts his camera off.
"Haha you know every word of my intro?"
  "Yeah a true fan does" I smile and he smiles back.
    "Lets go to my house, you can meet bosley and mama rug." I gasp and immediately stood up.
"Yess please take me"
     Im currently sitting on the rug rover! Scoot over slutty bitches im here. wait what. what am i thi-
  "What music fo you like?" He asks as he hands me the aux cord.
"Well I think you should appreciate this band, and if you dont like them you can leave."
"Haha okay? Just play something"
I put "Not today" By twenty one pilots and look ober to brian.
  "Who is this?"
"Child I need to teach you about real music unlike the music you listen to about money sex woman parties i dont know what else."
"Okay? But who is this?"
"twenty one pilots" I say

     "OH LIKE THE WHEN I WAS STRESSED OUUUUUT MAMA?!"

"sure" I say with a smile and roll my eyes. We then pull over to his house and get inside.
   "Oh my gawd this more beautiful in person!"
"Haha a lot of people say that" He puts his arm around my shoulder. I turn to him and we look at each other.
    "Ooooh Brian has a girlfriend!" Screams Brandon. I get scared and jump a little and scan my eyes and he is on top of the stairs.
    "Brandon no" he chuckles struggling to find the words.
"She is my friend Alexis and she is also a fan."

"Brian you gave your adress to a fan!??" Says Brandon in a angry tone.
  "No she lives around here. We are friends its not like she is a crazy fan with a fan account or something, shes cool and she already met jacky."

Hey guys im sorry i didn't update school caught up to me and I will try to update every week.