💞Part 3💞

I wake up and get out of bed. I go take a shower and chamge into some black jeans and a tie dye shirt. Then I remembered that I was going to meet Faze Rug. The Brian Awadis.
How is this true I live in San Diego I now live in a beautiful house and I GET TO MEET FAZE RUG. I still cant beleive this.
"Well Goodmorning FanGirl"
says Zak.
"Wait but are you actually serious. You're friends with Brian?"
" Well becoming I barely met him yesterday. And im having a good morning too thanks."
I go to the fridge and have some yogurt with granola. I head back to my room and notice all these different rooms that I didn't know of. "Wow this is just incredible I cant believe I'm actually going to meet him today" I say to myself. When I finally find my room I had finished my yogurt. "OKAY THAS GREAT" I say sarcastically .
   As soon as I step out my room , my phone starts ringing. "Ugh who is it" I read the contact "Andrea bestie"
  OMG I FORGOT TO CALL HER
I answer the phone  "Hey Andrea I'm so sorry I didnt call you yesterday I was busy and really tired. "
"Yeah I've been stuck in that situation as well so I dont care, but I just wanted to let you know that I saw your brother in faces carpet video. "
   I snicker " Andrea I've told you millions of times its Faze Rug. Also i do know about it and im meeting him today!!"
     "I gotta go but tell me all about it."
"I will bye."
Andrea hangs up and I hear a doorbell. I freeze in shock knowing that I will finally meet him. I grab my phone and start running downstairs. I almost slip but manage to hold myself.