✨Part 14✨

I step into brians lambo which was so loud but gorgeous. I got scared and he could tell so he started reving up the engine even more.

"Whoa calm down there, I have sensitive ears."

"I'm sorry" he says while chuckling at me.

He starts driving and occasionally glances at me. I can see him out of the corner of my eye. Smiling. Smiling,everytime he looks at me i die a little.
"Hey Brian where are you taking me?"
"Well you see,im not so sure yet. You wanna go anywhere?"
"No just take me where you feel like driving to."
"Hmm its quite hot isn't it ?" brian says
"It really is but I think thats because you're next to me" I smirk
"You're not wrong about that." He says glancing at me and smirking back at me. I feel butterflies in my stomach. Where is he taking me. Is this actually real life or just a fantasy. I'm nervous but try not to show it, i've already showed my feelings enough.

About 2 hours go by and the sun is starting to set. I had slept for a little bit but woke up when i heard the sound of barking and waves crashing.
"We're here."
The beach. I had never seen the beach in San Diego before. And I get to experience my first beach experience with rug.
I smile and we both get out of the car. I take off my shoes. I want to feel the sand grains on my bare feet. Its been so long since I have been in a beach. We start walking towards the beach but something catches my attention.
"Ice cream!!!"  I yell unaware of the people
around me.
"ICE CREAMMMMMM" Brian yells louder than I did and everyone there turns and looks at us. I smile and chuckle looking at the fllor. I can feel everyone's eyes burning on me and Brian. He pushes me a bit with his shoulder.
"So you want that ice cream?"
"I absolutely want that ICE CREAM!" I yell again and laugh. He laughs hard. We both walk ti get sone ice cream. When we got our ice cream we go towards the beach. Gosh it was so beautiful. When we get there we sit and look at the sunset. We dont say anything.  And about 5 minutes pass of us eating our ice cream and looking at the sunset. Each second getting darker and darker. He finally breaks our nothingness and looks at me. He holds my hand and looks into my eyes. Im getting so nervous right now. Hes staring at me and I dont know what to do. What is he going to do??
As soon as I think that he starts getting closer tilting his head a bit. i close my eyes and lean towards him a bit.

...
We kiss.