☔Part 8☔

I wake up in my room. I look around an-
" Ouch" I grunt. I have the biggest headache ever. "Fuck my throat hurts aswell" I toss and turn trying to make the pain go away. My mom suddenly opens the door.

"Are you okay?"  "No mom please get mw some pills or something, my head and throat hurts."
I fall asleep and get woken up. "Look I have these pills take them i brought you water. Do you need anything else?"
   "No thank you mom" I try to smile as she exits my room. The little nap helped me. I take the pills and fall asleep again.

I wake up feeling warmth by my side. A hand gripping my waist. A arm over my shoulder. I turn around slowly, I see the face a guy. Suddenly I realize who it is and go into a state of shock. I jump and he feels this too. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
   "Hey" Brian says while moving his eyebrows up.  "What are you doing here!?"

" I was waiting for you to wake up so we can talk."
He says with a husk voice.
  "About what?"

"Molly."
     "I dont want anything to do with her." I turn away from him.
  "Look I know she gave you dirty looks and called you stuff and I didnt say anything I'm sorry. But she is still my friend.
"Good to know that, you can leave my room now."i say sternly and don't look at him.
     " Listen I also dont appreciate you calling her a slut."

"I didnt know you were my mom. And she is everything that is related to the word slut. I can call her whatever the fuck I want. If she wants to fight Im right here waiting. She'll get beat up get what she deserves. And again if your going to be here defending this snake you can leave." I say strictly looking at him and turning away.

He leaves closing my door.