warning: this story contains mentions of drugs & sex if you couldn't tell by the description :) & some of these events have taken place in my life, but I distorted them for dramatic purposes. Enjoy honey buns 💗
Michael Clifford. 2:10 pm.
This grass poking the shit out of me is irritating. Not as irritating as those two fucking dudes always sitting on the tree right next to the one I lie under. Honestly they're the weirdest little bitches I've ever met. The one with the Dragon Ball Z haircut always dresses like a douchebag. The lanky blonde dresses like he'll be called in to a presidential cabinet meeting any moment. The shit they talk about is as stupid as them. I sigh to myself, it could just be the fact I have a stick up my ass and everything in this world increases my angry hormones. Jesus they reproduce every .4 seconds.
"Okay motherfuckers, I'm trying to write a report here but I can't concentrate with you bickering back and forth." I interrupt the conversation.

"Very well, why don't you come up here with us? A joint won't bother you before a long essay, correct?" the blonde replied.

Sigh sigh sigh.

"Haha yeah bro come up here I just packed a freshy." the Asian smiled down at me.

And more sighing....
I curled the strings of my ripped jeans in thought. Maybe these two aren't as annoying as I thought, I can handle some weed.

I crawled up the bumps on the tree. They seemed to have been imprinted there from the amount of times these two climbed the tree.

They handed me the joint and I took a hit. Man I hadn't smoked since last year and it felt great. I passed it back to the blonde.

"Hey," the Asian laughed. He seemed to do that a lot, how fucking high was he all the time? And is weed all this motherfucker consumes? Cause it sure always seems like he's tripping balls.
"You're in my geometry class dude, Mitchel right?"
"Michael."
"I'm Calum bro."
He high fived and I started to feel less tense.
"You guys aren't 21 either then, why are you smoking at a public place?" I questioned.

"We enjoy nature so we don't care. We also love sharing weed, it grows from the ground so it's everyone's," the blonde smiled "my names Luke."
"He's a fucking commie." Calum interrupting looking off into space.