Luke Hemmings. 2:35 pm
"Yeah but you look like an even uglier version of bolbi!", Fab giggled as she passed the joint to me.
      Calum and her had been teasing each other for a while and I could tell they were both getting along extremely well. I had to admit she was hot and probably a good lay, but I had noticed Ashton already eyeing her since he met us. Instead I shook the thought out of my mind.
I'll leave it up to him to get her in his bed.
I chuckled slowly realizing how fucking douchey of me that was, I just met the girl for fucks sake. Lucia's annoying voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Do you really have to leave?" she asked Ashton.
"Yup, I just moved in with my dad, he'll suspect something's up," he replied, " will all of you be here tomorrow?"
"Well what time is it?" Cal interrupted.
"It's exactly 2:45." I bluntly replied looking down at my leather watch.

"Let's all meet up here tomorrow , 2:45 pm straight.", Ashton suggested.

We all agreed knowing tomorrow we would enjoy each other's company just the same.

Ashton went his way home as we all murmured "goodbye" and "see ya later dude".

Slowly one by one we all disappeared from the secluded area. Lucia's mom was getting off work at 3, Fabi was scared her mother would scold her if she didn't get home before dark, and Michael's roommate had called him talking about burnt pizza rolls.

I stared into the distanced watching the river smoothly flow and engulfing myself in Calum's silent company.
It was soon interrupted by his annoying scoff, "Luke, did we just make some fucking friends?"
"I guess we did mate" I smiled knowing we had met a group of people who came off as accepting and as careless as us.
But... as time moved on I didn't know those 4 souls would shape my life differently, for better and for worse.