𝐀 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 -ᴍᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ-

───────────•~•🍪•~•───────────
First, I would like to say thank you for checking out this story. Secondly, I just want to state a few things before I put out the first part.
───────────•~•🍪•~•───────────

1. This will be based on the decisions I made in the story. So don't get upset if the story goes by decisions you didn't make. Only one choice in this book will be one I didn't make. Also with some of Stacyplays's too, cause it's been almost a year since I played it.

2.
(Y/Y/C/N) = (Your YouTube Channel Name) if you don't have a YouTube channel then replace it with '(Y/n) (L/n)'.
(E/c) = Eye Color
(H/c) = Hair Color (You can have multi hair color.)
(H/l) = Hair Length
Also, there will be no description of your outfit so that way you can imagine your Minecraft Character.

3. There will be no ships in this story, not on purpose anyway.

4. This is basically what if you had also been chosen along with all the other YouTubers to partake in this episode. Some of the dialogue will be new or given to you as in some of Captain Sparklez lines will become yours, etc.

5. This is technically for a Female reader, though it is also completely or almost completely Gender - neutral, just replace "her" with "his".

6. This will be written with female Jesse, but if you prefer to have male Jesse, you can easily replace her with his. Like TorqueDawg in his death line, replace "boy's name" with "girl's name."

7. Most of the time, there will be no P.O.V. in this unless needed.

8. Don't be mad if Y/n doesn't act the way you want this is basically written by the personality of my character; I just made it a Reader Insert so people can join in on the fun.

9. Some scenes will be slightly altered to get where the story needs to be.

10. There will be little scene description, mostly because most likely people reading this have already played it, that and you can easily watch a playthrough of it on YouTube.

11. UFO Chapters are parts of the story that don't include or even mention the Reader; they exist to provide some context or backstory but are entirely optional to read.
UFO Chapters will have this header:

12. I do NOT own Minecraft Story Mode!!!

13. Hope you enjoy!!!

───────────•~⋆🍪⋆~•───────────

~Echo☆Sparkle

───────────•~⋆🍪⋆~•───────────